I found Hoggle

Unknown Delight

Reaction score
Wow...amazing to learn this.

A lot of folks are asking 'Why doesn't the Henson organization make a effort to get Hoggle back'?....

Maybe they are just not interested? I know..a shocking thought, but perhaps they are just not overly up for taking back what is obviously falling apart? Maybe they consider it 'junk'? ( images of the Junk Lady from Labyrinth spring to mind..)

Of course i love Labyrinth and all the characters, including Hoggle..and the big fan in me views it as a valuable collectible....but in the eyes of the Henson folks, maybe they just see it as a leftover prop not worth investing the effort in reaquiring?

Just a thought...it is really strange to see him turn up in this 'Lost Luggage' museum though....

Kleo

Reaction score
I took part in a little Q+A with someone from The Legacy. They weren't really sure how this particular Hoggle got misplaced. Once he showed up in the museum it was decided people were really enjoying him and there wasn't any harm in letting him stay. Other Hoggles do exist and are in The Legacy's possession and it sounded like those are hard enough taking care of too.