Countess, The Count's Wife

Con Von Count

Reaction score
I recently found out that Con von Count has a wife, Countess, does anyone have information about this character, or know where I could find a picture of her?

Con Von Count

Reaction score
Eh, I just saw a picture of her, and realized I wrote his name wrong for my user id. Going to make a new account now...

Censored

Reaction score
Actually, I don't think she's supposed to be his wife, just his girlfriend. The "Sesame Street Unpaved" book said that the Count had two girlfriends: The Countess and The Countess von Backwards (the latter character, of course, likes to count backwards. I've never seen the skits with her.) The Count also once dated Susan Sarandon. I don't think the Count could ever settle down with one woman; he needs multiple girlfriends that he can count.

Splurge

Reaction score
GeeBee said:
The Count also once dated Susan Sarandon.
Yeah, but that date turned out to be a bit of a Horror. (Sorry.) :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Con Von Count said:
Eh, I just saw a picture of her, and realized I wrote his name wrong for my user id. Going to make a new account now...
E-mail me the name you want to use and I can change your account for you. You don't need to create a new one. There are several Counts already so you may want to try a different route.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Did I hear my name mentioned? So, you want info on the characters known as "Countess" from SS, eh? OK!
1 Countess von Backwards. This character has dark brown sweeping hair and was brought in to count backwards in a form of subtraction to counter my namesake's counting up as a form of addition. She wears a necklace numbered with the numbers from 10 to 0 with the numbers in descending order, the number 10's on her right shoulder and the number 0's on her left.
2 Countess Dahling van Dahling. This character has classic blonde hair and counts in the normal manner from 1, 2, 3, onwards. She too has a numbered necklace, but hers has only the numbers from 1 to 10 in ascending order. The number 1's on her right shoulder and the number 10's on her left.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

core

Reaction score
I'm also fascinated by the gilfriends of the Count.

The Count also once dated Susan Sarandon. I don't think the Count could ever settle down with one woman; he needs multiple girlfriends that he can count.
That's a logical thought,
but near te comments of GeeBee it's also possible all his girlfriends are already maried with an other man, or they are just too different by the rest of thair hobby's, or they are too shy to marrie and gets children.
There are so many reasons wich could be possible.

Wow, there are a lot of possibility's to fantasise abaut it!