The Most Known Spoilers in History

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Wizard of oz- Dorothy goes home!
The Princess Bride- well not the movie, BUT the book, at the end..... goes something like this....

*the 4 white horses, Inigo the spanierd, Fezzik the Giant, Buttercup and Westly, rode into the sunset*
Westly- "only if you promice to out live me my darlining"
Buttercup- "oh I promice Westly, I will, we will try to out live eachoter"
*they kiss*
*of coures this was before they took a wrong turn, westly relapsed (cuz of the miricle pill was only for a coupple of hours, not forever) Inigo's wound reopened (remember he got stabed?) Buttercups horse threw a shoe, and they could hear huperdink's laughter as he was comming after him.....*

LOL, actuly I read the end before the rest of the book, VERY good book, one of my fav, (fav movies too!) I recomend it to any of you :smile: but it was quite a shoker. See in the movie, the boy was sick, and his grandfather didnt want to upset him. (the book is the same, only its the dad reading it to his kid, and in the book, it says he cuts off there, only later the boy who grows up and "rediscovers the book" and reads the real ending. But for the 25th anniversary of the book, goldman continues writing the story, and thats alot better :smile:

crazy ernie

Reaction score
Godzilla VS Destroyah: Godzilla melts down and dies after an excessive amount of radiation in his system. The radiation released however, revives his son,who was killed by Destroyah.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Ghostbusters..The title say's it all, not "Ghosts Who Bust People." That would have been pretty silly if Gozer had won at the end.......

ryan

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
muppetintherye said:
That is not a spoiler except if you never even heard of him before.
Okay, let's try another one...

The fish from "Finding Nemo" gets lost!

:wink: :wink: :wink: