Can someone tell me about this Kermit I found?

Beth C

Reaction score
Ok.. I found this at a thift store today, and I can't locate it anywhere on the net.

Kermit is plush, stands about 16" tall. He has velcro on his wrists and the back of his legs near his ankles. HIs fingers are separated and his tag is marked Kermit 1992 Child Dimension.

Why the Velcro? Was he holding something?? (Miss Piggy perhaps? :wink: )
Was he part of a set? What does he retail for? I've never even heard of Child Dimension before and they made muppet stuff??

Please help if you can! I'm stumped here! Oh and I paid $.25 for him. Good deal, huh?

~Beth C

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
hhmmmm..... My guess would be that he was a Hugging kermit, you know? kinda like the monkeys they have that do that and hang off stuff, but thats the best guess i got. :confused: I too collect stuffed animals, I got 3 today infact from a grage sale, the best place to find muppet stuff :smile:

Beth C

Reaction score
Aerosmith said:

Yep.. that's him! I looked all over the net but forgot to check Muppet Central's archive. :rolleyes: Silly or what? It still doesn't say why there is velcro on his hands or more strangely.. the BACK of his legs. Yes, it allows him to be stuck in the oddest of positions, but there is no other reason for the velcro there!

Thanks for the assist! I'm glad I got him now!

~Beth C

Victoria

Reaction score
I have a Kermy with velcro. My mom got him in '82 for me and the tag says 1956, 1976 and it was just in a box, nothing else. He holds my Elmo now, LOL! :smile: