Your Favorite Forgetful Jones Moments

Barry Lee

Reaction score
What are your Favorite Forgetful Jones Sketches and Songs? :confused:

"I forgot!" :smirk:

matthewxel

Reaction score
"OOOOOOOklahoma", "High 12", and when he forgets to brush his teeth.

Censored

Reaction score
There was this one skit I really liked with Forgetful Jones in the mid 80's. I'm trying to recall what it was about.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Oklahoma,and when FJ is filming a movie scene,where he has to go through the swinging doors(he goes under,around,etc...) with Kermit as the director.

Victoria

Reaction score
Oklahoma with Kermie :smile: and he messes up the word "Oklahoma" and when he is suppose to get on the train with Clementine (sp) and he forgets to and she is leaving.

Splurge

Reaction score
One of my favorite skits with Forgetful is "Home Run on the Range."

Xerus

Reaction score
One Forgetful Jones skit I thought was funny was when Forgetful, Clementine, and Buster the Horse were in a dark house and all you can see were their eyes in the dark and Buster's teeth. Forgetful kept turning on some things to make it light, but the wrong things like the faucet, fan, and radio. When he finally turned on the light, he wondered why everything was noisy.

I'll tell you. Forgetful sure is blessed to have such a patient wife who puts up with his constant forgetfulness.

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
There was a really good one I remember with Kermit trying to teach Forgetful how to answer the Telephone.

Dantecat

Reaction score
I Remembered that too don music 2004.But how did it go again?
Because I just remember when he puts the telephone on his nose when :smile: says :That is not your ear!!! and he finally got it right when he puts it in his ear.Besides Who was Forgetful talking to and What year was it??

Klonoa

Reaction score
One I remember was when Forgetful Jones was in the bathroom and he forgot was he went in there to do, and good old Clementine was showing him all the things he brought in the bathroom with him (soap, brush, his "fluffiest, most aborbent towel") in order to try and remind him what he was doing. Clemetine thought that Forgetful Jones was going to take a bath, but it turns out that Forgetful Jones was going to give his horse Buster a bath!

--Klonoa