Ronald Reagan dies at 93

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
He died? did this happen today (well, I guess I would find out if I clicked the link) hmm... cuz I was watching the news this morning, looking for stuff on hte maniac bulldoser guy in CO, and it said at the bottom of the screen "Ronald Reagan, news for white hose is that his healt is failing, he expected only to live weeks, or a coupple of months" guess they didnt know it was min.... :cry:
Every time I think of him (even though he was a great man, and he was very sick) I think if Back to the future, where Doc asks Marty "ok future boy, who is the president in 1985?" "Ronald Reagan" "Ronald Reagan?! the ACTOR?! and whos vice president, Jerry Luis?!" always loved that line :cry:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Yes,he passed away today. The last line was: I suppose Jane Wyman(Ronald Reagan's first wife) is the first lady. And Jack Benny is secretary of the treasury. I've had enough practical jokes for one evening. Good night, future boy.

matthewxel

Reaction score
It's just so sad. :cry: For a well-known president like him to die. :frown:

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
another hero gone

My heart is breaking once again, from being overfilled with sadness. :sympathy:
Oh woe is me...

It all started with Jim Henson, then Dr. Seuss, Princess Diana, Linda McCartney, and now my greatest american hero...President Reagan.

:cry: *sniff* i looked up to all of them,
they should have been around longer, there's so much more they could have done,
they all made the world brighter and a much better place.

they'll always be in my heart, for i love them so. i fare thee well...