Disney's Muppet site updated

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, what a sight! (Kermit's hat, not the site itself.)

McFraggle

Reaction score
"He's now the happiest frog on Earth."

Let the fun begin...

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Doesn't this just start to make you feel an odd sensation of dread in the pit of your stomach? It does for me... I'm feeling as though I'm getting strapped into my seat and just waiting for the Rollercoaster of Terror ride to begin. I truly hope Disney does right by the Muppets... I wish Jim was still alive.

~ Sylindebren

jah742

Reaction score
i never thought i would see the day when kermit wears those darn ears. we have made a conscience effort to avoid disney with our daughter. with the buying out and disneyfication of great stories, the cross marketing into mcdonalds, the responsiblity each parent feels to take their kids to ripoffsneyland, like some sort of commercialized mecca for youngsters. and now, it has happened. how can i avoid the mouse and embrace the frog? :concern:

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
jah742 said:
i never thought i would see the day when kermit wears those darn ears. we have made a conscience effort to avoid disney with our daughter. with the buying out and disneyfication of great stories, the cross marketing into mcdonalds, the responsiblity each parent feels to take their kids to ripoffsneyland, like some sort of commercialized mecca for youngsters. and now, it has happened. how can i avoid the mouse and embrace the frog? :concern:

one of my fondest memeorys of the workshop was the stories they told, like how when the first deal fell through the workshop staff went to the roof and cerimoniously burned there mouse ears , and when christmas came that year they decorated the tree with a rat (dressed like mickey) holding a whip while the "Diner" monster ate a whatnot dressed like eisner

:concern: