Rocky Horror

Gremlin

Reaction score
:big_grin: any rocky horror fans out there? it's my favorite movie,I heard that there
is going to be a sequel to the play coming out in the uk

goldenarrow05

Reaction score
I enjoy the first half of Rocky horror picture show. Unfortunately i think the second half is no good. The music isnt as good and it starts to just get too weird for me. I say that it gets too weird then i remember that i know every word to sweet transvestite....hmm. I really do enjoy playing Time Warp for pep band though...

"Its just a jump to the left....Then a step to the Rii-ii-ii-ii-ight"
:zany:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
A Rocky Horror Fan

Hiya.I'm glad(even though I brought it up before),somebody else is into TRHPS! I first went to see RH,in 1987,and when I watched the AP and the movie(the whole combo. of AP & movies is to awesome for words).That movie helped me to become very outgoing,allowing me to find my 'voice'. I went to see the late-night double-feature anniversary showing(along with pres. Sal Piro in attendance). Can't wait to see how the new one turns out.Thanks for the thread!! I still watch TRHPS,love it! :smile: :big_grin:

Sweetums74

Reaction score
the sequel to the movie is called "Shock Treatment" and Richard O'Brien and a few others are in it.
Is the play sequel going to be based on Shock Treatment or something completely different?

anathema

Reaction score
I saw the show a good many years ago in Leeds. Very very good :smile: And also some hilarious adlibbing from the cast. The one that stuck in my mind was when Frank entered and the guys doing the spots missed their cue. Standing high up on the set in semi-darkness, Frank roars out: "I've had a five-o-clock shadow, but I've never stood in one before! Would you light me please!!"

Gremlin

Reaction score
I heard the new play is called rocky horror the second coming it's written by Richard O'brian it's about the son of frank n further.

fozziebearcub

Reaction score
The sequel was indeed called SHOCK TREATMENT, about TV show where poor Brad was locked up as a prize for Janet and Betty and Ralph( who were martried in RHPS ) were cast with Ruby Wax.

Sequel to Rocky Horror with son of Frank, Tru, includes Magenta, Riff, Son of Frank, Brad n Janet and a time machine woo-hoo and some Cryogenicaly frozen folk who were chucked of ship at same time as Brad, Janet n Dr Scott, hmmmmm coool

Splurge

Reaction score
anathema said:
I saw the show a good many years ago in Leeds. Very very good :smile: And also some hilarious adlibbing from the cast. The one that stuck in my mind was when Frank entered and the guys doing the spots missed their cue. Standing high up on the set in semi-darkness, Frank roars out: "I've had a five-o-clock shadow, but I've never stood in one before! Would you light me please!!"
Was this the show in the early 1990's, in which the cast included Adrian Edmonson or Robbie Coltriane (Brad) and Tim McInnerny(Frank)? I bought that album in London in 1991 and wanted to know if anyone saw that particular cast live?