Ask Ken at Palisades

bw0000

Reaction score
Luke,

You said something about Artie's customs, where are those at?

Ken,

I missed this somewhere, but why couldn't you do animal as the exclusive?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Kev,

Fozzie didnt wear an Iron suit in the Pearl Bailey ep, Gonzo and Floyd did !

Fozzie wore the TinMan suit in Brooke Shields ep, but that would mean no other Oz Muppets.

Doing it the other way stays true the show and gets the whole four Oz Muppets.

Gonzo as TinMan
Piggy as Dorothy
Scooter as ScareCrow
Fozzie as Cowardly Lion

See ya

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Ken I got my Kermit from TRU/Amazon. I was just asking if the ToyFare Kermit was in a box like most of they're exclusive figures. :smile:

John Steffens

Reaction score
Ken,
this was mentioned by someone else in another thread

here is my ideas on how to do it

well I love the idea of the beaker figures.

The lower/rise beaker head, could be simple as a lever in his back that rises and lowers his head.

the electric Beaker could work, maye have a small watch battery installed in his back(or somewhere) where the inside of his head lights up!

But then again, you dont want to over exaust the Beaker figure

But I feel like these variants need to be done to beaker.
Can we maybe have an ULTRA BEAKER where he does numerous things?
Light up and rise/lower limbs/head?

Luke

Reaction score
Yup i know what you mean Ken, and that was at the back of my mind. I'm sure people will be more eager to see a series two fig quite early and it makes perfect sense both promotion and sales wise for the other upcoming wave two stuff. I think it's cool you actually managed to get a new product sorted in time.

I guess it's time for 'Artie Toys' to start selling customs on Ebay ! :wink:

towels

Reaction score
Vanished Fozzie

Someone else asked this, but I think it got missed. Will Fozzie be 100% clear, or partially painted?
(Personally I'd think having only his hands painted would be best...maybe his nose too...)

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
Do we know when series 2 goes into production? I know they got moved back but didn't know more than that.

Thanks
Chad

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGrover

I already have an invisible Fozzie. He's right over there on my invisible shelf with all the rest of my invisible Muppets.
Have you ever bought an invisable ice cream cone with an invisable nickle?

But really, the invisable Fozzie is a pretty weird idea, being a figure that comes from Muppets from Space. First of all, it isn't really the favorite Muppet Movie around here (though I really really enjoyed it). Secondly, this seems to be made for die-hard collectors (well, duh!!!)

As for me, I never get into "exclusives" or anything. Firstly, I'm really a simple guy. The basic versions would suit me well, though I'm drooling all over the prospect of "Vacation Fozzie" and who knows, I'm interested in Tuxedo Kermit and the prospect of Super Scooter (I may not get them, but they are just so cool).

I kinda wish that Vacation Fozzie and Super Scooter were latter series releases, though, mainly because I'd want to take them out of the package, and dislay them, but I feel obligated to keep them in the plastic wrap, put it in a solid mylar box, and bury them in the back yard and imagine all the fun I could be having (I stole this from a Sam and Max comic).

But I can't wait to get Beaker and Bunsen (I'm running out of dough and looking for a better job as we speak)

GWGumby

Reaction score
DrTooth,

For some weird reason when I read your post and you said "Vacation Fozzie," I read "Vatican Fozzie." Suddenly the image of Fozzie dressed in white robes and funny hat like the Pope and Kermit dressed in black with the large hat like Father Guido Sarducci (sp?) came to my mind. Then I remembered the Electric Mayhem going to play a Bar Mitzvah on Muppets From Space. Suddenly whole lines of religious variations with the muppets started dancing in my mind. I had to exorcise them with some Holy Water and Psalm recitation.

Sacriligious? Maybe, but I'd definitely buy them.