Contessa

Reaction score
Hey, Contessa here,

My fav song from the SS video "Count it higher", was "Letter B" :excited:

Anyone know any others? Its' been a while since I've last seen them

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Velcome to the vonderful vorld of Muppet Central's forums!

Now then, are you asking what songs were featured on the VHS tape Count It Higher? Or do you want to know which of the songs featured on that VHS tape are our favorites?
As for me, I'd have to say that I particularly like Do Da' Rubber Duck and Count It Higher.
Hope this helps and have a good time here at the forums!

Mokeystar

Reaction score
Oh, gosh........I used to have this tape a loooooong time ago. I might get a few of these clips mixed up with one of the other tapes, but from what I remember, it had Chrissy and the Alphabeat's "Count it Higher", the "Ten Commandments of Health", and I THINK it had "ZZ Blues" on it....and possibly the "Rebel L". Of course, it did have the "Letter B" on it. I can't recall alll the other clips off the top of my head at the moment. It's been YEARS since I've seen this tape.

Contessa

Reaction score
Mokeystar said:
Oh, gosh........I used to have this tape a loooooong time ago. I might get a few of these clips mixed up with one of the other tapes, but from what I remember, it had Chrissy and the Alphabeat's "Count it Higher", the "Ten Commandments of Health", and I THINK it had "ZZ Blues" on it....and possibly the "Rebel L". Of course, it did have the "Letter B" on it. I can't recall alll the other clips off the top of my head at the moment. It's been YEARS since I've seen this tape.
I'm still trying to find it *lol*

Mokeystar

Reaction score
Contessa said:
I'm still trying to find it *lol*
My suggestion for you would be to try finding it on half.com. You could probably get a used copy for el cheapo. If that doesn't work, just go into google (or your search engine of choice) and type in "sesame count it higher vhs" and I can almost guarantee that you'll find a place to buy a copy. If you want it badly enough, it's bound to be yours. Go search and carpe diem! :smile:

Contessa

Reaction score
Mokeystar said:
My suggestion for you would be to try finding it on half.com. You could probably get a used copy for el cheapo. If that doesn't work, just go into google (or your search engine of choice) and type in "sesame count it higher vhs" and I can almost guarantee that you'll find a place to buy a copy. If you want it badly enough, it's bound to be yours. Go search and carpe diem! :smile:
Thanks. I'll do that :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Oh,P.S. If you click on the song titles in my post,you'll get the lyrics to the songs,just FYI.