Ask Ken at Palisades

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Can Fozzie be posed to pick his nose? Please say yes please say yes. :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:

dr. gorry

Reaction score
ken

a full split?!?how in the?but his shirt....and the......but....awwwwww forget it.and vacation fozzie comes with shades,a suitcase,suitcase stickers ,floatie and hat.how will the shades stay on?they probobly aren't removable but if they are.and the floatie must be made out of pvc or plastic because even I can tell inflatable won't work.how did you get the cannon to work without smashing the blue guy?and i'm 99.9% sure it was indeed MTM that had animal with an "i love NY" shirt on.do you know what any of the other "sneek peaks" for the collector's club could possibly be?or would that bot make it a "sneek peak"?
really good job on making other figs work for the playsets.like spacewalk link for swinetrek,vc and invisible beaker and invisi-foz for m-labs.heck even camilla will work for the kitchen.(de chicke in der baskeete)and i love the invisible fozzie idea.who wouldn't like an invisible fozzie action figure for their b-day?and with muppet newsman if there is any possible room for any other accessories may i suggest and attack sheep.okay there's my q's and c's of the day.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
bw0000 Ken,
Why was animal booted?

Because the [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] factory did what it always [expletive deleted] does and [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] up the [expletive deleted][expletive deleted] yet again and failed to start the [expletive deleted] tooling on Animal when they were [expletive deleted] told to. SO now no Animal for a while. The regular one is fine and cookin' but the variant had three new sculpted parts. SO yeah...the [expletive deleted] factory [expletive deleted] did it to our [expletive deleted] again!

FER SURE Ken-
What if you painted Fozzie's magnet white before you implanted it into his head. That should really cut down on visibility.

That was a good idea...you after my job?

Aerosmith Can Fozzie be posed to pick his nose? Please say yes please say yes.

Um...no...but the Vacation one may be able to...he has a Swivel Arm NosePick Grip that may allow him to JUST reach...

Aerosmith

Reaction score
My Spider-Man and Iron Man figures can do splits. They can do about anything with the 32/34 points of articulation. :smile:

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
I was thinking... Since no one answered my last question, I am going to do a sugestion (this way if no one pays attention it doesn't matter since I won't be waiting for an answer) :big_grin: !

I don't know what you have in mind, and I also don't know if this has been mentioned but I think it would be interesting to include in the Muppets Theatre Playset some background cards like the ones in the show that could be fixed to the playset and removed if we wanted to change to another one... I was thinking about:

- The Newsflash Background (with the clocks and monitors)
- The Kitchen Background (with the closet and stuff)
- The Veterianarian Hospital Background (with the lights and the cabinets)
- The SwineTreck Background (with the door and some more monitors)

These are only some ideas I had... Of course the stuff I mentioned had to be part of a drawing in the card, but since some characters like the Newsman are supposed to come with accessories of their one (like a desk) it wouldn't make much of a difference...

I think this would add more fun to the playset since it would have a more a realistic look when you play with it... It is only a sugestion though...

What do you think? (I know I wasn't supposed to ask anything but I couldn't resist...)

Aerosmith

Reaction score
yeah but with vacation fozzie its not the same. :frown: But Ill still get SDCC exclusive Fozzie. :smile:

FER SURE

Reaction score
That was a good idea...you after my job?
I'm after any job to be frank.

Well actually I'd like to keep my current name, but if they insist on callin me Frank it doesn't really matter.:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by FER SURE
I'm after any job to be frank
I just want to perform Fozzie Bear and Sam, and I'll be happy!!

Ken,

You know, you're right. I don't know what I was thinking about the Oz thing. I'm a big fan of it and even joined the Int'l Wizard of Oz Club INC (IWOC) because of the series of books by Baum and Thompson. I even wrote a story called Emerald Talismans of Oz for a contest with the IWOC and other books are being written around those characters because they ARE public domain now. Geez...I forget stuff. Someone sprayed that invisibility spray on my brain again, I think.

Oh, folks...at a hobby store I found some action figure sized (plastic) rubber duckies...and a tape dispenser! AHHHH!!

laters,
ZOF

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
Vacation Fozzie should be kool. I loved MFS and that was one of the best parts.

But here I have a question. Is the only way to get Invisible Beaker to pay an arm and a leg for him on eBay?! I hope there is another way, but I doubt it. Ken, I'll give you $50 for one! Come on, u know u wanna! :wink: If it weren't for me, you never would of heard the most rockin phrase of all time, 'CRESCENT FRESH'!

And am I the ONLY one who thinks for accessories, Zoot should come with a bong and Janice some miscellaneous psychadelics?! I mean come on, who do they think they're tryin to fool? I don't know about the rest of yas, but I'm on to them.