club announcement?

dlphntat

Reaction score
what's the link for the club?
can anyone post it here?

Thog

Reaction score
Rowlf looks fabulous. Zoot also looks like he's coming along nicely. And what are those other things behind Rowlf lobsters?

Dan

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
The club does not yet have a site. Palisades is working on that, but it takes time.

I don't know if the site can be posted. Since the club is a club, and you have to join and there is money involved, it seems like a members-only sort of thing. I don't mean to be exclusive, but I do think it is reasonable for Palisades to be strict about members only, after all, they are giving out advance information and that is one of the reasons to join the club. (I know, the real reason to join is the exclusives, the other stuff is just perks, but perks are nice. :smile: )

There was a problem with the email last week, but I believe Palisades is working on it and we should all have our email today or tomorrow.

beaker20

Reaction score
it's good to know that others have not received emails yet, because neither have i.

dlphntat

Reaction score
Where is Palisades getting our email addresses to send us this email? Did I not read my Muppet Figures packages closely enough? ;-)
I'd love to join this club, regardless of 'exclusives'.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by dlphntat
Where is Palisades getting our email addresses to send us this email? Did I not read my Muppet Figures packages closely enough? ;-)
I'd love to join this club, regardless of 'exclusives'.
GO to the Ask Ken thread, and look for the info, it is probably burried 10-20 pages back by now. Or post there that you want in on the future waves of membership.

tomahawk

Reaction score
woooohoooooooo!!!!!

got my e-mail!!!!!!! now to go get my money order and away we go!!!!!!!

beaker20

Reaction score
if tomahawk got his i should be getting mine soon, i'm not that far from him.

gringo

Reaction score
WooHoo. I got mine too. It's a great deal. Thanks Ken and the rest of Palisades.

Mark

MaxGoof

Reaction score
OH SHOOT! Ken, I have AOL and I was getting tons of spam, so I just turned my filters on this weekend--and I never thought to change it to accept E-Mails from PalisadesToys.com!!! :eek:

I changed it so I can get E-Mail from Palisades now... Would it be possible to have the E-Mail resent if I made it bounce? I totally freaked out when I realized I had my filters on...