Big sale prices at Suncoast

Davina

Reaction score
just wanted to let everyone know, you may want to check your local Suncoast's.. ours was having a huge clearance sale on the older muppet figures.. 75% off, that puts the figures at @ $2.50 each, and we got the Pigs in Space playset for under $8.00. Probablly won't be in all areas.. but might be worth a check at those kinda reductions. Good luck! :big_grin:

rexcrk

Reaction score
omg! That's really freakin' awesome! :big_grin: I'd gladly get the Pigs in Space playset if I found it for under 8 bucks! :cool:

Luke

Reaction score
Which figures do they generally have?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
yeah, I got Lew and Clifford for just over 5 bucks total the other day. They still had a Vacation Pepe and Police Bear Fozzie too, but I didn't get them cuz 1)- a buddy in Tenn. is sending me Vacation Pepe (and PIS Playset too! - 8 somethin bucks!), and 2)- haven't really warmed up to Police Bear Fozzie yet, maybe by my next visit.

I don't feel bad for buying Clearance Muppets, cuz at the same time (usually) I'm picking up a few of the newest series as well.

These Muppet toys are so kewl! :flirt:

Luke

Reaction score
There is no need to worry about buying clearance Muppets, it's better they get sold than not and Palisades still get paid. Sounds like you got some fantastic bargains !!!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I got Clifford for $2.50. That was the only 75% off they had

rexcrk

Reaction score
Gee, why can't any place near me have these awesome prices! Grrr, but it's great to hear how others have such good luck! :smile:

Raech

Reaction score
I dunno mine doesn't either.

Though I had bought my Lew Z, Link, and Dr Strange pork on close out at a suncoast that was closing quite a while back.

And I just got at ebay auction PIS playset for $16.00 shipped.

Not bad since I paid full retail for all the others and more than retail on Dr Teeth, but at least I have him.

Had to buy two Gonzo and Camillas. Never found Janice and the others in stores
so I had to buy a set online. Camillas #2 can become another chicken. No idea what I will do with Gonzo #2.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Raech said:
No idea what I will do with Gonzo #2.
I need an extra Gonzo for a custom. Let me know if you want to get rid of him. Just send me a PM. :concern: