• Nadar

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Bad Form!

Crazy Harry:

Apparently to vote Democratic you must be very fond of mocking people for their personal statutes. :rolleyes:

Dude, that was really in bad taste. I can stand making fun of politicians that I support to a point, but making fun of a voter's basis of choice is uncalled for and offensive.

Do to other's what you'd have them do to you...

McFraggle

Reaction score
Jivepuppet said:
I beleive there a very few things a gentleman/woman shouldn't speek of publicly because they always cause arguments or distain, no matter how hard you try not to let them. They are; religion, sex, money, and politics.
So with that said, I wish all the canadiates luck and I hope we all choose wisely this voting season.
And your point?...

Just kidding. :wink:

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
"And you're point?..."
I like that, :smile: .
But really, I just don't want any of the MC folks here disliking each other over politics. It's all about... looooooove! Fer sure!
Jon

McFraggle

Reaction score
Totally man! :smile: Nah, I don't think you have to worry about anybody getting mad at each other. Most of us are tough skinned, the only thing I'm upset about is that Muley and ALF aren't getting more attention on the evening news. :wink:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I'm a Democrat,but I wouldn't vote for Bush or Kerry.I can't stand politics,all of it goes over my head anyway.:confused:

Tera

Reaction score
My formatting is off..if it's in bold, it's my response.

Mad Lil' Jerry said:
"I believe that Bush will win by a 15% or better margin. The fact that if you are voting for kerry only because of your hatered of George W.... that's appaling. Obviously your emotions have taken control of your rational thought process."

Actually, Bush banks on people voting with their emotions, not their heads. That's why he keeps bringing up 9/11 as a justification for almost everything he does. The majority of Americans don't agree with his extremist neo-con policies on the environment, taxes, defense, and our justice system. (zogby and other polls back this up) He and other neo-cons are counting on fear to regain the White House and push through more outrageous limits on our freedoms and more cash for corporations..

"Republicans will make sure that G.W. will not be put in a position like the last election... It wasn't stolen, it was sabotaged, by the dems & the media. (Hey boys, let's not call the state of Florida untill all the counties have closed their polls... it's not like we want to influence a voting state that closes in two different time zones or anything like that.) "

Remember that the state of FL was called by Bush's cousin who works for FOX. But I think it is more important to discuss what Bush has done since the election.

Besides, do you think that Hilary would want to miss out running in the 2008
election? Look for another bomb shell to drop like the Sandy Berger deal that will de-rail kerry if he even maganges to catch up to Bush.

[FONT=Verdana]The Sandy Berger thing was pure media hype. Here's a clip from an article on Salon about Berger being cleared: ' National Archive officials looking into the Berger affair had determined "no original materials are missing and nothing Mr. Berger reviewed was withheld from the commission investigating the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks." The Wall Street Journal report continued, "Daniel Marcus, general counsel of the 9/11 Commission, said the panel had been assured twice by the Justice Department that no originals were missing and that all of the material Mr. Berger had access to had been turned over to the commission. 'We are told that the Justice Department is satisfied that we've seen everything that the archives saw,' and 'nothing was missing,' he said."' [/FONT]

Attack me if you will but character assasination does nothing to help convince others that your arument has any merrit.
Character assination is exactly what was done to Berger, to Clark, and to anybody who stands up to this shameful administration. Don't forget it was someone in the White House who committed the felony of leaking the name of a CIA covert operative. This was done because her husband, Retired Ambassador Joseph Wilson, (sent to Niger by the CIA, at the behest of Vice President Dick Cheney) found nothing to support the claim that Iraq had sought to acquire uranium from Niger -- one of the central claims in the Bush administration's case for war.

Obviously, I follow the news and politics and think it's important. If you want to vote for Bush, that's your right, and I wouldn't want that taken from you. However, I think that very few people who really look at what this administration has done will want them in again.

That said, I believe honest people can honestly disagree. :smile:

Tera

Tera

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Ralph Nader's name is spelt Nader, not Nadar as it appears on the above poll sheet. He's Armenian and grew up not fifteen miles from me, and his family all still live here. He's the finest consumer advocate there ever was.

So a Consumer Advocate really is a person in your neighborhood? COOL! :excited: I'll think of you every time I see that episode.

I have Wynona LaDuke's autograph from when she came to FL on tour with the Indigo Girls. (She was his VP candidate in 2000)

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Oh right, BUSH is the one running on emotions. Don't even try to tell me Kerry's "I'm a huge war hero who loves my country so much that I came home and protested" shpeal, his "a more SENSATIVE war on terror" platform, his "We are the optimists/We can do better" montra, and for gosh sakes the HAMSTER STORY aren't anything but emotional appeal!! If you want a candidate who runs on emotions, you go to Kerry. :rolleyes:

September 11th was a great test of a President's ability, and Bush is showing his credentials. End of story. Those complaining about him being responsible for gas prices and jobs need to reflect on September 11th. That is what effected our economy so enormously. Remember how he said to keep putting money into the economy after the planes hit? Yeah. Before we go a-Bush-bashing, we should dig into how this actually started.

Fear is a choice you make. It's your responsibility if you are afraid. Now what has the President actually told us? He told us NOT to be afraid because that's what the terrorists want!! He sugggests that we continue our everyday lives. Of couse we have extra security, but that's no reason to be afraid -- it's a reason to feel more aware of your surroundings and feel more secure.

And as far as the whole "lying" thing, here's something fun: www.kerrylied.com

I don't mean all this to offend any voters personally. I would just like to keep aware that there are two sides to this thing :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

That link to the Jib Jab thing was very fair. Fun stuff!