Looking for Missing Muppet Stuff

ChellisPal

Reaction score
Hi all,
There are a few episodes of the Muppet show that I am looking for . I have a lot of Muppet stuff that I can trade(shows,news clips,appearances..etc)
The Ones that I need are:
Charles Asnavour, Connie Stevens, Jim Nabors, Peter Ustinov, Valerie Harper, Kaye Ballard, Lou Rawls, Cleo Laine, Jaye P Morgan, Teresa Brewer, Kris Kristofferson/Rita Coolidge, Cheryl Ladd, Roy Clark, Jean Stapleton, Marisa Berenson, Raquel Welch, Lesley Ann Warren, Spike Milligan, Elke Sommer, Roger Miller, Shield & Yarnell, Dyan Cannon, Linda Lavin, Kenny Rogers, Anne Murray, Alan Arkin, James Coburn, Glenda Jackson, Deobrah Harry, Jean Pierre Rampal, Hal Linden, Chris Langham, Wally Boag, Johnny Cash, & Buddy Rich.
I am also looking for the Tonight Show hosted by Kermit and the gang, and the Larry King with Johnny Fiama and Sal.

If anyone could help me get some of these I would greatly appreciate it, just email me with what you are looking for and we can work out some trades

Thanks again to all!
Mike

matleo

Reaction score
That's kind of amazing!! I'm missing exacly 40 episodes myself and of the 35 you just mentioned ALL of them are my missing list. What are the odds? hehe. Sorry I can't actually help though.

--Matt

P

Philo and Gunge

I will soon have most of those episodes in a tape trade soon, if you still want to trade with me.

Ryan

Reaction score
Do you have a trade list ChellisPal?

pollick529

Reaction score
ChellisPal said:
Hi all,
There are a few episodes of the Muppet show that I am looking for . I have a lot of Muppet stuff that I can trade(shows,news clips,appearances..etc)
The Ones that I need are:
Charles Asnavour, Connie Stevens, Jim Nabors, Peter Ustinov, Valerie Harper, Kaye Ballard, Lou Rawls, Cleo Laine, Jaye P Morgan, Teresa Brewer, Kris Kristofferson/Rita Coolidge, Cheryl Ladd, Roy Clark, Jean Stapleton, Marisa Berenson, Raquel Welch, Lesley Ann Warren, Spike Milligan, Elke Sommer, Roger Miller, Shield & Yarnell, Dyan Cannon, Linda Lavin, Kenny Rogers, Anne Murray, Alan Arkin, James Coburn, Glenda Jackson, Deobrah Harry, Jean Pierre Rampal, Hal Linden, Chris Langham, Wally Boag, Johnny Cash, & Buddy Rich.
I am also looking for the Tonight Show hosted by Kermit and the gang, and the Larry King with Johnny Fiama and Sal.

If anyone could help me get some of these I would greatly appreciate it, just email me with what you are looking for and we can work out some trades

Thanks again to all!
Mike
I have most of those TMS episodes you're looking for. Some are in PAL format, which I will hopefully get converted to NTSC soon (one tape, I believe), courtesy of MuppetDanny. Most of the episodes from my collection are from CTS. E-mail me if you wanna trade. Thanx!