Muppet Labs Playset Arrives: When and Where

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that the series one Muppet Labs playset is starting to arrive in some locations, as you find the playset in your area, please post here. Give us the city and store chain as this will help others who are looking for the playset.

Check out our Palisades Muppet figures update page for a list of more than 60 retailers carrying these figures. You'll also find a list of all the figures and exclusives through series six (that have been announced in some form).

Drtooth

Reaction score
According to the list. series 3 won't come out until January, am I right?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Hey,
We have had the Playsets for a month already !

Hee hee hee !!

See ya

monkeymuppet

Reaction score
For people in the Nashville area, if there is anyone out there besides me, They are supposed to arrive at Toys-R-Us in early August.

Adios,
~Megan~

Dr Teeth

Reaction score
I was at TRU today in Utah and the guy there checked the computer and said that they were scheduled to be here tomorrow!!! (or by Saturday) He said that they were getting in one case. I will let you know when if they DO get them. :big_grin:

uncleduke

Reaction score
I had someone check at the TRU warehouse here (it supplies California, Arizona and Nevada) and they have not received them as of yet. However if Utah is getting theirs, we can't be far behind. I won't be too jealous, since we got the figures over 3 weeks ago! Before alot of the stores in other parts of the country.

bhg738

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am based in Liverpool, England and we got the playsets about a month ago.

One local shop has around 5 left and another just got in about 20!

To make some of you feel bad (sorry if I do) they even had one on display to play with!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I went to a Toys R us, two days ago. No playset, but they had all these figures, a rack and a half full. They had at least five exclusive Kermits left. If anyone in Mass. is interrested, it's at the Wellington branch.

tomahawk

Reaction score
yeaaaaaa!!!

i posted this news on the other thread but here goes again. i got my playset!!!!! toys r us had them yesterday.