Some people are so closed minded

Shade601

Reaction score
Yeah my friends and I are kinda like that now with Spongebob, lol. Couldn't stand the Teletubbies, but I won't judge since I didn't like it when people did it to me. :wink:
hey...spongebob is awesome. and should not be compared to the teletubbies. that show has no fricken brainpower behind it whatsoever. spongebob is comedy brilliance!

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I could rant about this Andy guy quite a bit (he has become a royal pain the neck to me, but I won't go into the details). But I wanted to respond with what everybody else was saying post-that.

I must be the luckiest person in the world in regards to hazing about liking the Muppets. I've always stuck to my own interests for all of my school years. Jim Henson, classic Looney Tunes, Joe Dante and Tim Burton movies, The Simpsons, they are all part of my life. I have obviously run into some jerks, especially in eleventh grade when some jerky juniors and seniors decided to mess with me heavily and made me a laughing stock. But other than that episode, people were encouraging me and were fascinated by my puppeteer work, intense and strong interest in all things Henson and everybody knew it had a strong, and positive, impact that they certainly saw. I've been able to make strong connections with people through the Muppets (I know someone who's afraid of Grover of all Muppets, Grover! :super:) and it's been more positive an influence than negative. Besides for me, they are more important things to worry about in life then Kermit showing up on Hollywood Squares and making sure not to miss it. I do still have my priorities straight even if the Muppets are very up there. :smile: