Jim Henson Hour Trade

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hiya! Again, I don't have anything to trade, but I wonder if I could pay you through PayPal for buying and shipping me an Adventure Kermit?

Please send me an e-mail if you would be able to do this. I know I don't warrant a HUGE favor like this from anybody here, but I just really wanna Indy Kermit man! :big_grin:

Thanks!
Anthony :smile:
agmac47@yahoo.com

Xerus

Reaction score
Mistershow said:
ok sounds good Xerus! Its ok that it may take a while to send those tapes, i wont get back from the comic con until the 25th of this month, leaving on the 21st. As for gonzo collectors stuff, the Adventure Kermit, which is basically an Indiana Jones Kermit, comes with a Gonzo Golden Idol. Which is a mini version of the golden idol in Raiders of the Lost Ark. But i assure you, that figure will be VERY hard to find once the con is over. As for the Super Beaker, they will only be selling a certain amount of them, then whatever is left they'll sell on the palasades fan club. Anyway, you'll be getting a very nice exclusive figure, and if you want, i can see if there's any cool exclusive gonzo stuff too. Ok so, i'll send you my address and go ahead and send the tapes when you get the chance. When i get them, i'll send off the figure, or whatever else i can find that's gonzo, or rare tape, related! Thanks again!

-Steve.
Sure. That would be great. Anything you're offering me will be fine. I'll get started on those tapes as soon as possible. Contact me at culpit70@yahoo.com when you want to talk again.

Sincerely,
Xerus

Mistershow

Reaction score
"I wonder if I could pay you through PayPal for buying and shipping me an Adventure Kermit?" (quote from kermiebaby)

I dont know if thats ok, i mean, arent there strict rules agaist making a profit on these figures? I mean, i guess it wouldnt be a profit if you payed me the EXACT amount of shipping and the figure....it depends, i already have a deal with Xerus, and possibly someone else for the Jim Henson Hour tapes, and i'm sure the figures are gonna be a limit per customer....i'll see what i can do Kermie.

As for Xerus, sounds great! I'll be leaving for the convention on Wednesday the 21st, when i get back on the 25th i'll email you with the info! Thanks again to all of you who have responded to this post. I appreciate the help from everyone! And once again, i will be making DVD's out of the tape copies, so that anyone who wants them will have access to high quality versions of this amazing lost show. Thank you

-Steve.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Mistershow said:
I dont know if thats ok, I mean, aren't there strict rules agaist making a profit on these figures? I mean, I guess it wouldnt be a profit if you payed me the EXACT amount of shipping and the figure....it depends, I already have a deal with Xerus, and possibly someone else for the Jim Henson Hour tapes, and I'm sure the figures are gonna be a limit per customer....I'll see what I can do Kermie.
I think the rules are about selling copies of video or something, but selling an actual Palisades figure is okay, just like they do on eBay right? I'll throw in a hand-drawn picture of your favorite Muppet on top of retail and shipping if ya want, well, if you're able to. They probably will have a limit. :cry:

Oh well, if ya can, cool, if ya can't cool! Thanks for trying at least!

:smile:
Anthony