Phil needs a Shifty-Eyed Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Well I went to Suncoast in Reno today, no new Muppets! Ugh! The manager was unloading new freight since 7 this morning, and he was still unloading stuff the first two times I went in. Finally, my last stop was around 2:30, and he was done unloading. No Muppets.

Phil, I think we might have to resort to ordering online. If they don't have anything next week when I go, I'm gonna have to. I can't risk not getting these guys. I hate not being able to pick out my own, but beggars can't be choosers. :cry:

Sorry!

Gonzo's Goof

Reaction score
Phil sorry I wasn't able to find an extra shifty eye Sam today or even a regular Sam for that matter, the EBgames here in Sac got them in today. Suncoast has not, got them in and I am planning on looking for more of the shifty eye. If I get one I will let you know.

Gonzo's Goof

Mistershow

Reaction score
Phil, i'll look for a shifty eyed sam at the comic con, you can count on me man!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
My Suncoast STILL doesn't have these (or the NECA Ghostbusters figures).

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had a source come through on the Shifty Sam front so I am set. If you happen to be interested in any of the stuff I listed for trade, just send me an e-mail or PM.

Thanks everyone for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.