Johnny makes hand jestures

Raech

Reaction score
What are all the poses you do with Johnny Fiama? I found one out by accident.

His left hand (the mostly closed one) hand turned so pinkie points to opposing thigh, (this is how mine was packed) and the back of the hand faces outward.

Now bend elbow so his thumb covers horizontally across his bottom set on buttons on his pinstripe suit. now use his bicep swivel. :embarrassed:

I couldn't help it when it happened I thought this is sooo Johnny.

On a less pervy note. What poses do you do with Johnny in your displays?

Telly

Reaction score
My Johnny's leaning on the stool with his left arm and his microphone is in his right hand. His right leg is straigh and his left leg is bent with the left ankle touching the right shin.
I was kinda upset that he has a Y-crotch. I really was looking forward to sitting him on his stool. :smirk:

Raech

Reaction score
yea me too.

Any other pose ideas guys?

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I have mine standing next to Rowlf's piano. With Clifford's microphone.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Telly said:
My Johnny's leaning on the stool with his left arm and his microphone is in his right hand. His right leg is straigh and his left leg is bent with the left ankle touching the right shin.
I was kinda upset that he has a Y-crotch. I really was looking forward to sitting him on his stool. :smirk:
I kind of have my Johnny in the same pose, only on Rowlf's piano, and it looks really cool! :big_grin:

Raech

Reaction score
that piano idea is a good one too. :smile:

Raech

Reaction score
My Johnny is holding his mic with two hands (other hand on top of the first) with his head tipped back and the mic up close.

He is deep in song.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Raech said:
His left hand (the mostly closed one) hand turned so pinkie points to opposing thigh, (this is how mine was packed) and the back of the hand faces outward.

Now bend elbow so his thumb covers horizontally across his bottom set on buttons on his pinstripe suit. now use his bicep swivel. :embarrassed:
The Palisades motto IS "Play With It"! :smile: