ToyFare: Allen hints at something "so big"...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You know what I brought up in the beginning that I'd love to see made? You know the Star Wars Action Fleet that comes with characters that bend at the waist and fit in cars and ships, and have battle packs and playsets? I was wishing for some of those. MAYBE--wouldn't it be great?--Maybe we're getting that? We could have the entire Theater with a few characters for $20 practically then, the cars, the stage sets...

Reaction score
What Palisades is hinting at will not (in my opinion) be a playset. I think it might (though it problaby won't) be a case of anything muppets. These muppets would be like Lego mini-figures in that you could change their heads, hands, head gear, bodies, or even eyes and noses.

Whatever

Reaction score
Well, they're gonna add a new section to their forum, that means a new toy line. No idea what it is. :confused:

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Beaker & Gonzo said:
What Palisades is hinting at will not (in my opinion) be a playset. I think it might (though it problaby won't) be a case of anything muppets. These muppets would be like Lego mini-figures in that you could change their heads, hands, head gear, bodies, or even eyes and noses.
There are already Muppet Kubricks.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I am sure that this is not it, but I really, really, really hope that it is Sesame Street figures. I know that Fun-4-All has the liscense, but my dad is a lawyer and he said that sometimes if two companies have a contract and one files for Chapter 11, then there is a clause in the contract that allows the second company to end the agreement. I have no idea whether Sesame Workshop and Fun-4-All had a clause like this, and probably not... but I can hope. The new forum at Palisades was put about the current Muppet forum, and what could be bigger than there Muppet line besides Sesame Street? I want Palisades Sesame figures! :grouchy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OOHH!!! Sesame Street or Fraggle Rock would SOOOO Rock my world!!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Yeah. Fraggle Rock figures would be great too (although I would prefer Sesame, or both :excited: ). However, I am not sure how many Fraggle figures could actually be made that would sell very well. I think that they could do Gobo, Red, Mokey, Wembley, Boober, Traveling Matt, Sprocket, the Trash Heap, Philo, Gunge, the Gorgs, and the Doozers. A Doc figure would rock, maybe to come with Sprocket, but I dont know how well that would go, they may need special rights to do human characters. I imagine that if there ever were a Fraggle Rock action figures line, it would only go for about 2-3 waves, due to the small number of main characters on the show

homerthegreat

Reaction score
If Fun-4-All still has the SS liscense, I hope their final product will look much better than the proto sculpts, but I'm not so sure...:frown: I know Palisades would make the figures so unbelieveable, and they'd fit in perfectly with the rest of the Muppet family...:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Fun4All's last set of pics of the SS gang looked MUCH better than before. Still, they need to be based off the Muppet characters and not the cartoons.
---------------------------------------------------------
I have a thread somewhere to discuss the Fraggles that could have been.
---------------------------------------------------------
I dunno. Travis is a HUGE Muppets fan, so that could be either Muppets, Henson, Sesame Street, or Fraggle Rock related; but, they have a whole new section devoted to the new product in the Palisades forums, so it might not be related. Big announcements due soon!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
homerthegreat said:
If Fun-4-All still has the SS liscense, I hope their final product will look much better than the proto sculpts, but I'm not so sure...:frown: I know Palisades would make the figures so unbelieveable, and they'd fit in perfectly with the rest of the Muppet family...:smile:
I know that they would be amazing! I would love to display them with my other Muppets. And I just watched the new Grover DVD and, seeing all of the characters in their tuxes, I thought to myself, "Wow! I would love to have Palisades Sesame Street figures in tuxes too! They could all surround the upcoming Jim Henson figure... It would be so great!

I know that the product may not be Muppet related, however seeing that the entire article in Toyfare was regarding the Muppets, I do not see why Palisades would throw in a comment about a nonMuppet related product at the end of the article. Everyone cross your fingures and hope that we find out soon...