Muppet Music video

Beth C

Reaction score
That link does not work. :frown:

~Beth C

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Beth, all you do is right click and 'save target as' then you will see the video. I like it. It has some clips from "Muppets in Walt Disney World" and all the 3 major movies. :smile:

goldenarrow05

Reaction score
I tried clicking the link and saving it and i still could not get it to work...

Beth C

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Beth, all you do is right click and 'save target as' then you will see the video. I like it. It has some clips from "Muppets in Walt Disney World" and all the 3 major movies. :smile:
It didn't work for me either.

~Beth C

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
sorry about the link

I didn't realize the link I posted was the link for the actual file until after I posted. If you're using a Windows machine, then right click on the link and hit Save Target As and you can get it that way. Otherwise, try going to the main Web site at http://www.geocities.com/warrior809/sheElectricHomepagel.htm

and from there just click on the link on the Web site.

By the way, a question for Barry Lee and anyone else who's seen it. I know there's clips in the video from "The Muppet Movie", "The Great Muppet Caper", "The Muppets Take Manhattan", "Muppet Family Christmas", and "The Muppets at Walt Disney World". Can anyone tell if there are scenes from any other Henson production? I wasn't sure where the scene with Rowlf :sympathy: playing the piano with the other dogs came from, although I think it looks familiar from somewhere. :embarrassed: :rolleyes:

(You know, I don't think I've used those smilies yet, so I just thought I would use them already. Don't worry about the actual emotions they're supposed to be conveying though. I just like the characters.)