My Grandma died

Disneys Muppets

Reaction score
I'm Fine. Thanks for all. For helping me. All your posts are very touching. You guys mean alot to me.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. I don't like it when people die because you don't get to hear their voice or see their face anymore.

However, I hope I get to be at least 100 or so. I bet your granmother led an interesting life. Just think about the history she went through like from World War 1 to the Great Depression to the first man on the moon.

ryan

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Scooters Girl said:
My grandma just died to.....I really miss her! :sympathy: :frown: :embarrassed:
Sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you and your family the best during such a tough time.

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
Were ok i REALLY miss her though.....when we heard that she was sick, it was christmas morning and the whole family was crying :sympathy: :cry:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Im so sorry for your alls losses i sometimes even cry for people i dont even know who have passed away. Im trully sorry for you loss and my thoughts and prayers are with you all, and you family.

Whatever

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
Im so sorry for your alls losses i sometimes even cry for people i dont even know who have passed away. Im trully sorry for you loss and my thoughts and prayers are with you all, and you family.
You guys, this thread is so old that Disneys Muppet himself died in the meantime.