Muppet Show Season 1

Iggy35

Reaction score
The O that kermit looks through at the start of the show lights up in season 1.
In season 1, Fozzie looks like he's trying to swallow a banana.
Speaking parts for Mildred Huxtetter MA.BA.DA.D.U.M.P became sparse.

IGGY35

MJTaylor

Reaction score
Speaking of Wayne and Wanda, I just remembered that there was a later episode which I don't remember all the details of, but I do know they were looking back over Kermit's life, as in This Is Your Life. Two of the guests were Wayne and Wanda, who were upset because Kermit sacked them. Kermit couldn't remember why so he re-hired them and (instead of Sam) introduced them. But no sooner had they started to sing then he remember why he had sacked them in the first place and once again they ended up out on their ears!

Pug Lover

Reaction score
That was the episode that guest starred Linda Lavin from season 4.It was Kermit's birthday they were celebrating.But at the end of the episode,Kermit told everyone that it actually was not his birthday. :smile: :mad: :embarrassed:

MockMockChef

Reaction score
Iggy35 said:
The O that kermit looks through at the start of the show lights up in season 1.
I just saw the Silverster Stallone ep. and the O there still lights up.Only in season 4 and 5 the O don't lights up.

MockMockChef

Reaction score
If you look at the audions at the end of the panel in the Charles Aznovour ep.When the panels done, Sam The American Eagle is still there, but when they show the audions, look very good, then you see on almost the last row Sam sitting!(Sorry for the bad english.)

Beauregard

Reaction score
MJTaylor said:
Funny that. They were the best of friends in The Muppet Movie, which is supposed to be the story of how the Muppet troupe got together.
That story is only part cannon.

TMS is cannon.

KCJ506

Reaction score
Other differences:

Gonzo looked different. He looked liked he was sleepy all the time.

Piggy also looked different. There were times we she had a different voice. I didn't really like her other voice.

All the episodes(except the Ethel Merman ep) had "At The Dance". In later seasons not many episodes would have these.

George was the Janitor. He would be replaced by Beaureguard.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
KCJ506 said:
Piggy also looked different. There were times we she had a different voice. I didn't really like her other voice.
I know what you mean. It's kind of strange to hear Piggy sound like Dawn Music or Gladys the Cow. As talented a performer as Richard Hunt was, he was much better with Beaker, Scooter and Janice.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
All the episodes (except the Peter Ustinov, Valerie Harper, and Twiggy eps) had official Talk Spots. In later seasons not many episodes would have these.