Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

ssetta

Reaction score
I actually did. It kind of looks like everyone over there has already signed it. Right now, we have 69 signatures, which is a big improvement this week. We need more than that, but I don't know if we'll get any. I kind of see what you're saying about this petition won't work. I think practically everyone on MuppetCentral, YesterdayLand, and alt.tv.sesame-street has already signed it. I don't know anyone else who would sign it, do you?

ssetta

Reaction score
I think what we can do is get everyone to get ALL their friends and relatives to go to that petition and sign it. What do you say about that?

ssetta

Reaction score
Why isn't anyone signing it??????

We need more! A LOT more! It will never stay on with only 75 signatures!

dirtygulch

Reaction score
Re: Why isn't anyone signing it??????

Originally posted by ssetta
We need more! A LOT more! It will never stay on with only 75 signatures!
ok your getting kind of annoying. not to be rude but you cant make people sign the petiotion if they dont want to

ssetta

Reaction score
I'm not making people sign it, but I don't understand why people wouldn't want to sign it.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Because some people don't have Noggin, and thus don't care. Others may not want it back because they aren't treating it well anyway, only showing 65 edited episodes in the wee hours of the morning. Others aren't even aware it's going to be taken off. Others may doubt the success of such a petition. Others...well, you get the picture.