Muppet Wizard of Oz to film in September

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, that will be worth seeing the movie for...but maybe only that...

Randlev

Reaction score
Of course, anybody that knows the story of Wicked the musical, not the book (they're so different, I happen to prefer the musical story, but that's only because it fits with the MGM film), might see that Piggy having a thing for Kermit in this new movie wouldn't be such a crazy idea. wink, wink

McFraggle

Reaction score
You know they will have something with Piggy and Kermit anyways. Just which Piggy is the question. :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I do still hope that it's all at the Muppet Theater and they're doing a production of it on their stage.

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Muppet Theater

Fozzie Bear said:
I do still hope that it's all at the Muppet Theater and they're doing a production of it on their stage.
Now that is intresting I never thought about that angel before. It really would b great if it took place a the old Muppet theater, a great and grand production. Complete with back stage moments, zany and heart warming. Sam the American Eagel appled by they way they have changed a clasic American Story, Piggy hogging up the spot light, Gonzo with some weird ideas about his character. And of course you would have E.M. Band providing music and original songs, that would be just great. :excited: :smile:

Gideon

Reaction score
any one know when and how the movie is coming along i've been very busy playing football i just dont wanna miss the debut

PHDSwing

Reaction score
The movie wrapped two weeks ago and is scheduled to air on ABC in May...durring sweeps I believe.