Muppet Wizard of Oz to film in September

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
PHDSwing said:
The movie wrapped two weeks ago and is scheduled to air on ABC in May...durring sweeps I believe.
They are aiming for a May/April TV airing and then a DVD/VHS release shortly afterwards. It all depends what else is in the Wonderful World of Disney line-up for the year, and when they finish in post-production.

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock

Does any one know if there are more Fraggle Rock DVD's cooming. I have the first one with the pilot episode, I got at Walmart. Will all the seasons be released on on DvD?

McFraggle

Reaction score
Apparently there is another one coming out in January, as well as a season set later next year, but that info is in another thread. :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Back on topic:

Did you all realize that filming on MWoO has wrapped??!

YAY!!

I'm too excited, methinx!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm middle of the road on this issue. If the pig was Dorothy, I would be as excited as the rest of you, but with it being who it is, and with Pepe as Toto I can't join the celebrations just yet. Have to wait and see, I guess.

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Muppets OZ

I have to reserve the rest of my judgment until after I see the film. Considering that I am a huge OZ fan and collector there are some high standards that I will be holding this film to. Over all I think it will be good to see the Muppets back in action again and I expect it to be a good time no matter what. :smile: :cool: :sing: