Muppet Wizard of Oz to film in September

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea i didnt think about it but that really might be a good spot for scooter. becaues just off hand i cant think of anywhere else he would be. i also wish they would have Rowlf and Peppe fighting over who should have been ToTo. That would be really really interesting to see.

McFraggle

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
Yea i didnt think about it but that really might be a good spot for scooter. becaues just off hand i cant think of anywhere else he would be. i also wish they would have Rowlf and Peppe fighting over who should have been ToTo. That would be really really interesting to see.
That is a pretty cool idea. :smile:

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
Chilly Down said:
Well, technically it'd be AOL Time Warner now, but I get the point. :halo:
Didn't Sony buy MGM not AOL TIme Warner?

Beauregard

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
Pepe: I make a good Toto, ok. Bark, bark, woof, woof, ok.

Rowlf: Yeah, and I'd make a good shrimp.

GonzoRizo

Reaction score
I liked the idea of having Piggy as the wicked witch I always thought of her as witch any ways lol. Any who what about our favorite rat Rizzo surly he gets a part in the movie. Lately he's been getting big parts the last movie known as Muppets in Space he had a pretty big part why would they decrease his part for this movie? Oh well at least Gonzo get's a part. Also I like youre idea that story is great they should use it.

mb22

Reaction score
The Good Doctor said:
There is alos a really great book addaptation of Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of OZ, it is older now I think. I do not remember the artist involved in that project, but he uses all black and white illustrations for the book and gives the Monkeys flying machines, that look like a combination of old prop plains/ motorcycles. Very effective, but to me it kind of takes away from the mystical magic of OZ, making the Monkeys ordinary, but there flying machines are extraordinary.
I think this is the edition illustrated by Barry Moser.

http://www.rmichelson.com/Artist_Pages/Moser/The%20Tin%20Man.htm

yodaduff

Reaction score
I'm not so thrilled

Hello! I'm new here. I am kinda dissapointed about the lead human. Ashanta? The only thing I have seen her in is her barely-there clothing in a nasty guys rap video. *Shudder* I just hope it isn't all rap-filled and ghetto. I trust the Muppet guys know what they are doing. The movies thus far are brilliant! :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
Pretty good Beau. :smile:
Thank you.

And Stadler and Waldorf's remarks:

Stadler: I'd make a good shrimp.

Waldorf: What?

Stadler: Shrimp sandwich, that is.