Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock DVD

Foodie

Reaction score
baby sinclair said:
Are these dvd's selling out? i wanna know when tuesday rolls around should i automatically go to the store and pick this item up?Or is it no big deal and i can take my time?
When I bought mine this passed Wednesday, there were like... 15 or 20 copies left. I may have beent he first to buy them. They didn't even have a price sticker on the rack. I wouldn't wait if I were you though, but that's only because I'm a fraggle dork. Need fraggles now!
:smirk:

Nick

baby sinclair

Reaction score
lol thanx for the info.Alot folks are complaining about the next release but we may not get anymore of these if this dvd doe'snt sale good.Where i live i only know one person who use to watch fraggle rock

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I am currently in Kentucky for a month, and I am just dying to get this DVD! I checked a Wal Mart yesterday, and the lady checked a piece of paper that said "Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock" July 27! I can't wait! After the lady told me when it comes out, a customer behind me said "Oh, I love Fraggle Rock!".

I am counting the days!

Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Also, I am going to buy 2 of these, just because I want future releases!!

Didymus

SillyRed

Reaction score
The Closed Captioning has the first line of the theme song wrong. It's "Dance Your Cares Away" Not "Cast Your Cares Away"!

Whatever

Reaction score
I don't think I'll get this DVD except on sale, but I'm glad it's out there. I know a lot of people have wanted it for a long time.

Whatever

Reaction score
SillyRed said:
The Closed Captioning has the first line of the theme song wrong. It's "Dance Your Cares Away" Not "Cast Your Cares Away"!
At least there is closed captioning, most of the Muppet DVDs don't have it. I think that is really great that it does have closed captions. :excited:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
And hey, Phil, thanks for includin' my editorial link in your piece about the FR DVD, and for what you said about it. That's really nice. :embarrassed:

:smile: