Muppet DVD's

TennisMuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a place where I could purchase Muppet DVD's in Michigan? :confused: I've been looking for them and I think they make pretty good collectors items! Any information would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

Oliver

Reaction score
They're currently out-of-print as far as I know.

If you're looking for Vol. 2 however, I have a brand new copy I'd be willing to trade/sell to you. Send me a p.m. if interested.

:wink:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Muppet DVDs? Most titles are readily available, at least in major cities.

TennisMuppet

Reaction score
Thats good to know...I have a trip planned to chicago this fall so I may get lucky!! :smile: In the mean time, does anyone have duplicates that they wouldn't mind parting with? I'd buy them off of you because I have nothing to trade with... :smirk: :frown:

rexcrk

Reaction score
If ya can't find 'em in "the real world" you can always check places on the Internet! :big_grin:

TennisMuppet

Reaction score
Aahh Yes....the internet. My new best friend! My mom has suggested looking on Amazon.com or Ebay.com or something like that. I can never find anything I want on amazon.com though. I'll try Ebay! :excited:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Yeah! The Internet rulz!! :stick_out_tongue:

I've gotten a few Muppet DVDs from amazon.com, like the 4-pack of the movies, and the John Denver special :smile:

TennisMuppet

Reaction score
SCORE! I looked on amazon.com and found tons of muppet dvd's. Mostly specials of The Muppet Show and boxed sets of the movies. Thats still more than I've seen at any store around my place!!