Where to buy figures in England?

Beauregard

Reaction score
So, where should I go (Online perferably, or offline) to get these niffty action figures in England?

Thanks to anyone who can help,

Beau

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks Luke.

Do you have these yet, BTW?

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i collect a lot of them - mostly the regular figures with some of the exclusives. Don't have any of Series 8 yet though. They aren't cheap in the UK so if you want to buy a bulk lot it's probably far cheaper to use someone like Silver Snail www.silversnail.com in Canada and get them shipped over. I do buy from some of the UK retailers though, just spent out a heap on past figures a few days ago.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah many of the busts are very cheap in the UK, and Sideshow are just starting another 25% off sale in the USA too. The license ran out so they are basically offloading all the old stock which is great for people who waited for these. The busts really look fabulous on display.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, I think I'll get Link, and I want Janice too...or so hard to choose. Of course Beau is alerady in the bag..provided they have stock left!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Does anyone know any good places to find muppet stuff in the UK? preferably around the London area and I mean any shops, markets etc, or any muppet attractions/film locations. I'm coming to the UK in a few months or less so I want to have a list of places to go. I'm also open to any meetups if anyone wants one.

Luke

Reaction score
There is the park where the Muppet movie bike scene was filmed. Shops would be Forbidden Planet in various places over Central London and Epic Heroes. Places like HMV have all the Muppet DVD's, some of which you cannot get in other countries. Disney Store has some Muppet T-Shirts. Not much other than that unless we talk lingerie.

As for the meetups - are you female, leggy and blonde by any chance? ;-)