Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Marky said:
That looks like a cheap bootleg.
It is a bootleg, maybe a nice looking, as far as picture goes, bootleg. But a bootleg none the less. If we haven't heard anything from Disney about a MB DVD, that's it's not an official MB release. It's that simple.

Marky

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
It is a bootleg, maybe a nice looking, as far as picture goes, bootleg. But a bootleg none the less. If we haven't heard anything from Disney about a MB DVD, that's it's not an official MB release. It's that simple.
Down with the bootlegs!!! Evil thieves!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Marky said:
The show wasn't that great. I don't think we'll get any new Muppet DVD's for a long, long time (unless Columbia re-re-releases the films it still can).
Are you kidding me, it was to me. It was one of the best, smartest, most funny written show ever to be produced on television to me.

Marky

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Are you kidding me, it was to me. It was one of the best, smartest, most funny written show ever to be produced on television to me.
Maybe because you were 2 years old when it was on.

:embarrassed:

(don't kick me)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Acctually I remember when iI was five, six, svsen, eight year's old. I whached it in syndication for years after that. I've seen episode recently and there even more funny now then they were then.

When I say I like it, I mean I like it then and I like it now. it's still one of the best, smartest, and funnist, and clever show's to ever have been on television to me.

Marky

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Acctually I remember when iI was five, six, svsen, eight year's old. I whached it in syndication for years after that. I've seen episode recently and there even more funny now then they were then.

When I say I like it, I mean I like it then and I like it now. it's still one of the best, smartest, and funnist, and clever show's to ever have been on television to me.
I'm glad it brought you happiness then!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:

I can agree with that, I've always loved it too.

beaker

Reaction score
Marky said:
Maybe because you were 2 years old when it was on.

:embarrassed:

(don't kick me)
I was 6 when Muppet Babies first aired, and 14 when it ended, and I thought it was brilliant and glorious then, and I still do now when I see the old tapes.

Marky

Reaction score
beaker said:
I was 6 when Muppet Babies first aired, and 14 when it ended, and I thought it was brilliant and glorious then, and I still do now when I see the old tapes.
I liked it too, don't get me wrong folks!
I haven't seen it since it was on TV though. I can still recite the whole theme in my head.

I just worry that if I see it now it'll ruin my memories of it!