It's those little things

rexcrk

Reaction score
Here's another thing I love: the use of cloth! Like Gonzo's cape, Link Hogthrob's cape, Pepe's chair, and more. Not only that but the use of elastic was a great idea for Gonzo and Link :big_grin:

jah742

Reaction score
i was just browsing the palisades board, and there was a thread simalar to this. I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT ANIMALS EYELIDS! i have had animal since the playset came out, and just found out now!

i also love the detail like newsphone cord, speakers (even the backs) , floyd & animal's hair, HIS EYEBROWS!) & JANICES' thong (just kidding. i never even tried to look!) :flirt:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
homerthegreat said:
Janice has a thong? I need to get me a set o' Series 5!
They're pink. A friend of mine pointed that out to me. :flirt:
Same friend also pointed out that Sababa Mini Miss Piggy plush isn't wearing anything under that dress. :mad:

Reaction score
My favorite accessories are two I don't have, Zoot's sax and Tuxedo Rowlf's piano. The detailing and realism to those two pieces is amazing, especially the fact that the saxophone can take apart and place in his case.

I wonder if Lips' trumpet will have a removable mouth piece and come with a case for his instrument?

WiGgY

Reaction score
I don't think he has a case or mouth piece.

To me, Zoot's case is a waste. I never use the case to store the sax ever.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'm very much looking forward to Lips. Being a trumpet player myself he's kind of special to me :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
I don't think he has a case or mouth piece.

To me, Zoot's case is a waste. I never use the case to store the sax ever.
I use it to either have Zoot sitting on it, or if I'm playing around he'll have his sax in there while he's laid back resting his head on the case. I think that's just about all. Sometimes, when I don't have the EM posed on stage in performance, I'll put the sax in the case and leave it open and on display.