Why do you love your fave Muppet?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Hey guys! I was just curious, what makes your favorite Muppet so special in your eyes? What's you favorite characteristic about them? Mine? I like Beaker because he's willing to do almost anything for the love of science- even if he's almost killed. I like the way he only talks in meeps, yet Bunsen always seems to know what he's saying,too. :eek:

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
My favorite guy is Gonzo, even though my avatar is Kermit. I like Gonzo, because there is no one else quite like him. he is odd and definatly not afraid of what people think of him. He seems pretty proud of being a ''whatever''. Anyways, I can kinda relate to him because I am the same way. I am not your normal laid back kinda guyguy. I am a little crazy sometimes and I am not afraid to try new things. Just the same as Gonzo. However, I am still a little nervous about trying to shoot out of a cannon. In that case, Gonzo is a little braver than me. :concern: :concern: :concern:

rowf2755

Reaction score
Hi I'm back! Well mine Rowlf and That is because I LOVE Piano. :sympathy:

Animal Jam

Reaction score
I also like Gonzo.I like him because of his chickens and of his crazy stunts :concern: on TMS.

Frogster

Reaction score
Besides Kermit, I'd say Scooter or Floyd. :wink: Scooter because he's like the closest to normal next to Kermit, in a roundabout way. He's calm, reserved, and most of the time, to the point. :sing: Floyd because he's a little more loose than the rest of the gang with what he says and how he feels. (Fozzie: She must weight at least a ton. Floyd: Well, that's good; that means she's lost weight!) I feel as if he is the mack of the Muppet Theatre. Definitely a man who speaks his mind!

rexcrk

Reaction score
My favorite is Gonzo because he's just so darn funny! Like in the Great Muppet Caper:
Kermit: "The Happiness Hotel? That sounds great!"
Gonzo: "What's wrong with bus terminals?"

and who can forget the infamous taxi scene with Beauregard when leaps out in front of it to stop it!

puppetpackpepe

Reaction score
my favorite muppet is, of course, Pepe.
Mainly because he's so carefree, and anything he says is so unexpected.
We've all seen Muppets From Space, right?

Rizzo: I think we should tell him.
Pepe: You tell him. You tell him and I will spank you like a bad,bad donkey, hokay?

Pepe: I have some loose jell-o, hokay?

gotta love the prawn :rolleyes:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Mine favorite is Grover. Why you ask? Because he just so loveable and makes mastakes like the rest of us and he's a super hero. I used to dress up like my own and fly around saving kids, animals and adults. So times it just didn't go as planed. Kind of like Super Grover. *flies off*

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
My fave is Beaker because he is the only classic character I can do!!! I need to learn more voices for puppetry!

BJ

Quoix

Reaction score
I've got to say my favourite character has gotta be Fozzie. He tries so hard to get his jokes funny, and his intentions are always good. His passage about the Studebaker cracks me up everytime. The part of The Muppet Movie where he puts on a Goatee (it is the Muppet Movie isnt it? :confused: ) is hilarious, and the shot of him in the locker from Muppets in Manhatten are my two favorite Muppet clips ever.

Fozzie: There was this sailor who was so fat!
Sailor : How fat was he?
Fozzie : Uh he was so fat that..erm..everybody liked him and there was nothing funny about him at all.

Ahhh Fozzie :stick_out_tongue: