Fraggle Rock Ep. 97: Finding New Jobs

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
Couldn't you give us a hint as to who/what your source was, though?
In case my clue wasn't obvious enough, it was me. But we're not the only ones who have it. :wink:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
In case my clue wasn't obvious enough, it was me. But we're not the only ones who have it. :wink:
*chuckles* Wish I had something to trade for it...

-Kim

Erine81981

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:

So do you have a vhs version of this speical? I'll trade with you.

Cammioh

Reaction score
I want to see this!

I thought I have seen it all as far as Fraggles are concerned!
I would gladly trade/pay/etc to get a copy of this episode!!!
PM me if you have a copy or are willing/able to make me a copy!

Luke

Reaction score
Well it'd be cool if someone burned it to a DVD or put it online. Sounds fantastic!

Malachy

Reaction score
Why is it 'un-seen'? Is it controversial or something?

anathema

Reaction score
It's not an 'episode'. It's an 'end-of-show' thing, made by and for the cast and crew, and never intended for public consumption :smile: The whole thing is one long in-joke, complete with references to crew members whom the average viewer probably wouldn't recognise, much less understand why the comment was funny.

That said, it's still worth seeing if you can find a copy ;-)

Foodie

Reaction score
beaker said:
Well, I finally got to see the very rarely seen 'extra final' Fraggle Rock episode.(from 1986) Wow...I actually haven't really heard of this before, but it was definately something very rare and unique. I actually would now consider this one of my favorite FR episodes. I often wondered what happened to the Fraggle crew. I last saw Uncle Matt and CotterPin on the Today Show(from 1993)...last saw Filo on Mopatop(2001)...and last saw Sprocket in MTI.

I guess only cast members and JHC people have seen this, tho I think its now out on the trading circle. It's very well worth it. Richard Hunt is in it, ans hes quite funny. Boober calls up Terry Angus in a funny moment. The chemistry between Mokey and Red at this computer office just just hysterical. Lots and lots of in jokes about the puppeteers and behind the scenes people.
Also, gobo and Wembley hanging outside the studios where FR was filmed was funny too(especially when Jerry "Doc" Parkes walks by with his invisable dog)
It's even got a pretty moving song at the end.

Anyone here seen this?

I've got that and the Today Show scene from when it was on Talk Soup. Was Philo actually Philo on that Moppatop show or was he just a background character or butchered like poor Sprocket was in The Muppet Christmas Carol?

Nick :smirk:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Foodie said:
I've got that and the Today Show scene from when it was on Talk Soup. Was Philo actually Philo on that Moppatop show or was he just a background character or butchered like poor Sprocket was in The Muppet Christmas Carol?
All reused characters featured on Mopatop's Shop were given new names, personas and voices.

Malachy

Reaction score
Perhaps it will be on the season box sets.

A man can dream...