Fraggle Rock Ep. 97: Finding New Jobs

Foodie

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
All reused characters featured on Mopatop's Shop were given new names, personas and voices.
EVIL! EEEEEVIL! :smirk:

Nick

SarahFraggle

Reaction score
I agree it's wrong. :mad:

Some of the other backround characters were in MTI and MCC, couple of the minstrals (don't know the names,) Sprocket, and maybe more I don't remember.

Foodie

Reaction score
SarahFraggle said:
I agree it's wrong. :mad:

Some of the other backround characters were in MTI and MCC, couple of the minstrals (don't know the names,) Sprocket, and maybe more I don't remember.
I was really bothered by Sprocket and Mudwell the mudbunny being in MCC. I know they're just puppets and all... but cutting off Sprocket's head and slapping in onto a little body is like cutting off Big Bird's head and .... slapping it onto a metal spike as a public warning to stay outta my petunias!

Yup! It's 'zactly like that!!!!
:smirk:

Nick

Collgoff

Reaction score
It's not an 'episode'. It's an 'end-of-show' thing, made by and for the cast and crew, and never intended for public consumption :smile: The whole thing is one long in-joke, complete with references to crew members whom the average viewer probably wouldn't recognise, much less understand why the comment was funny.

That said, it's still worth seeing if you can find a copy ;-)
Well they put 2 clips of the video on Youtube and the whole video as well.
:smirk::sigh::coy::excited::dreamy::busy::drool: