Caught by a GORG!

Frogster

Reaction score
No offense to Jim Henson, but I agree with Baby Sinclair. They do. I like them only when it's imperitive that the Fraggles and Doozers must get along, including and especially Tune For Two. That's a beautifully crafted episode. We Are the Children of Tomorrow is a great tune.

FragglettesMom

Reaction score
Don"t hate the Doozers! They are very important to the series. As Jim Henson wanted to show us, everyone touches the lives of others whether we realize it or not, even if we do not know they exist for a long time. The Doozers may not be as funny as the Fraggles and the Gorgs and Doc and Sprocket, but they do have their moments. The episode where the Blob comes to the Rock and swallows several Doozers is a good example.

funkydoo

Reaction score
I am not saying doozers are my be all and end all because they are far from they were important in fraggle rock because it showed that the little people matter too .

Reaction score
Frogster said:
I just started college three days ago, and whenever I think life is more complex than it should be, I find myself singing "Go with the Flow" from Marooned, "Follow Me" from Beginnings, or "Keep on Smilin" from The Secret Society of Poobahs. I have yet to grow out of this faze, and I have this perfectly sculpted show to thank.
I understand what you are saying. I’m a student in philosophy myself. But the fraggles can make you believe that everything that is complicated, is in fact really simple, you just have to want to see it I guess. :excited:
And please, don't ever grow out of the fraggle-fase couse you think you have to in order to grow up. You just might lose something that you'll never be able to gain again! Take care, and good luck in college!

Frogster

Reaction score
Thank you, All Knowing. As the Trash Heap would say, "You cannot leave the magic." I hope the lessons of Fraggle Rock help you throughout your study of philosiphy, because Fraggle Rock is full of philosophical moments.

Frogster

Reaction score
Here's a Season One look of the involvement of the Gorgs:
1. Beginnings:
As Gobo makes his way to the Trash Heap, he's chased by Junior, giving us a glimpse of how Gorgs feel about Fraggles...

2. Wembley and the Gorgs:
Wembley accidently gets caught by Junior, who becomes a loyal subject to the Gorgs, and when the others try to save him, they get caught too...

3. Let the Water Run:
When Pa's getting ready to take a bath, the well in the garden runs dry because Doc's shut off the water.

4. Can't Do That Without A Hat:
Boober and Red call attention to Junior when singing, and later Boober and Gobo almost get thumped, but thanks to Boober's bravery, they run away just in time.

7. I Want To Be You:
Red's out in the garden getting radishes just like Mokey, and while she's doing that, Mokey and Gobo are on their way back from Marjorie, when they get caught in Junior's net. Red saves them, however, by imitating a bush...you just gotta watch it.

9. Lost Treasure of the Fraggles:
After Gobo and Red find a map, they get Boober, Mokey, and Wembley to go help them find the treasure in the Gorg's castle. The treasure is right above the fireplace behind a wall.

10. Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk:
As Red and Wembley are on their way to see the Trash Heap, Junior spots them and tries to catch them.
I'll do Season Two next

13. We Love You, Wembley:
As Mokey and Wembley are on their way back to the Rock, Junior picks up Wembley. Mokey tells him to use the potion, which makes Junior befriend Wembley, and Junior drops him down the well at his command.

14. The Challenge:
Gobo, Boober and Red are trapped under a bucket, and when they find out that Junior thinks he's dead, they sing a funeral durge for Junior, and when the bucket's picked up, they make it home.

16. Capture the Moon:
The moon of the Fraggles is just a reflection of the Gorg's moon in the water. Gobo's the Moon Greater for this month, and when Junior gets stuck in the well, the Fraggles think that their moon was stolen. Gobo Mokey, and Wembley venture into the garden to get it back.

18. The Minstrels:
After Red steals the magic pipe, it leads her out to the Gorg's Garden, where she's almost killed. Then Cantus makes her go back and get it, even if it means runs the risk of being killed again.

19. The Great Radish Famine:
After Marjorie takes all the radishes, which, for the Gorg's is anti-vanishing cream, Pa, Ma and Junior start to vanish from the head down.

20. The Garden Plot:
After Junior sits on the royal crown and crushes it, he decides to get back in Pa's good grace by destroying the rock that the Fraggles come out of, which happens to be known as Kissing Rock to Pa and Ma.

22. Mokey's Funeral:
Mokey creates a rag doll that looks like her to fool Junior into thinking that he caught a Fraggle; this is done so she can prove to others she can do practical things.

24. New Trash Heap in Town:
After Gobo gets his leg broken by Junior trying to thump him, all the Fraggles are too afraid to go to the garden to see the Trash Heap, and they have nightmares of Junior killing them. But Marjorie says not to worry...

Frogster

Reaction score
Season Two:

25. Wembley's Egg:
Junior sees an egg in a nest and tries to get it down so he can cook it for Pa, but as he shakes the tree, the egg falls down the well.

27. Trash Heap Doesn't Live Here Anymore:
After Junior has the Trash Heap piled up in a wheel barrel, Junior takes a nap, and while he sleeps, Wembley crawls up on him, commanding him to dump the trash behind the rock. (Frog Prince, anyone? :smile: )

33. Sir Hubris and the Gorgs:
After hearing the legend of Sir Hubris when he finds the hole to the castle, Gobo decides to gather the gang and finally get rid of the Gorgs by immitating Sir Hubris.

34. A Friend in Need
When Gobo tries to get greaseberry leaves to get Sprocket unstuck, he gets caught in Junior's trap in the middle of the night. But Ma later lets him out, giving him some Gorg butter.

37. Red's Club:
After she gets Cotterpin to overhear what Gobo's club is saying, she decides to help Pa Gorg get Ma's hankey out of the well. However, when the other four try to help, they get caught. But Red helps them get free.

40. Junior Sells the Farm:
After Wander McMooch fools Junior into selling the castle to him for Peas of Power, Red and Mokey help Junior work out a plan to get the castle back, in exchange for letting them go.

48. Invasion of the Toe Ticklers:
When Mokey overhears Ma's plan to kill off all the Toe Ticklers, she saves them by letting them stay in Fraggle Rock. But when they over-populate, they're put into a cave and get out through the hole in the ceiling.

Season Three

53. Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe:
Junior's salt and pepper shakers look a lot like fraggles, and when Gobo and Mokey want to ruin Ma's goombah soup to thaw out the Trash Heap, they pose as the shakers.

56. Belive It Or Not:
Junior catches a creature that can change into anything you want it to be. After Red and Wembley befriend him, he gets loose in the Gorgs' basement, and Ma thinks there's a horrible monster down there...

62. The Great Radish Caper:
Mokey tries to help Junior find a friend, and it's not until after the other four Fraggles steal Geraldine, a radish that Junior talks to, that Junior realizes he's already got a friend.

63. Born to Wander:
The Storyteller tells about how Uncle Matt found the Gorg's Garden and saved Fraggle Rock from starvation.

64. Battle of Leaking Roof:
Pa is too afraid to get up on the roof and fix the leak before the big storm, but with the help of Mokey (unknowingly), he gets over his fear to save Ma from a "disgusting fraggle."

66. Bored Stiff:
When Gobo and Wembley are about to go on an adventure, Gobo finds out that Pa is trying to get rid of Kissing Rock with Boredom Juice. Both Junior and Gobo don't like the idea one bit, and they work together to get Pa to change his mind.

69. A Dark and Stormy Night:
Pa and Ma are going out for their anniversary, leaving Junior at home. Meanwhile, Gobo plans to map the inside of the castle while he thinks all three of them are gone. But a few misunderstandings take place, and the five Fraggles help Junior protect the Crown Jewel.

Season Four

71. Sprocket's Big Adventure:
When Sprocket wants to prove that Fraggles exsist, he finally makes it to the other side of the wall, and later is almost caught by Junior. But after a brief visit to the Trash Heap, he then saves Gobo from Junior.

73. Sidebottom Blues:
To prove that he can be fun, Boober lets Sidebottom out to show his friends he's a hoot. But when they want to play Follow the Leader in the Gorg's Garden, Sidebottom hypnotizes Junior, making him think he's a Fraggle, and they all have fun, until Junior comes out of the trance...

75. Junior Faces the Music:
It's a blue moon, and on a full blue moon, a Gorg is to play the Royal Kazoo to see if he's going to be a great ruler or not. And with the help of Cantus and the Fraggle Five, Junior sets out to prove just that.

83. Boober Gorg:
A bump on the head by a radish gives Boober amnesia, and he soon thinks that he's a Gorg. And what's worse, Ma and Pa believe him, because Junior is missing. When the other four try to get him back to Fraggle Rock, they fall victim to Boober's Fraggle trap.

Season Five

84. Mirror, Mirror:
Pa and Junior leave Ma on her birthday, and when she overhears yodelling behind a wall, she finds a magic mirror named Mavis, and when Red tries to get her back, she accidently drops Mavis over the table. Red does come back after being chased off by a furious Ma Gorg, and fixes her. Red gives Mavis back to Ma as a birthday present.

88. The River of Life:
When Doc lets a company dump waste into the limestone caverns below, the water in the Fraggle pond becomes poisoned, and when Boober seeks advice from the Trash Heap, he sees the Gorg's water has been tampered with as well. Boober then gets picked up by Junior, and when Boober explains himself, Pa tells him to go and deal with the silly creatures.

92. Ring Around The Rock:
It's Pa and Ma's 513th anniversary, and when they plan to get married again, Junior accidently drops it down the well, and from there, the ring gets passed around the rock from one person to another.

94. The Gorg Who Would Be King:
When the last leaf falls from the Nirvana tree, Junior will be crowned king. But since he doesn't want to be king, Junior decides to eat the leaf, and is shrunk to the size of a Fraggle. The only way he can get to his normal size again is to see the universe in a way he hasn't before.

95. The Honk of Honks:
Gobo's in charge of finding the honk of honks so that Cantus and the Fraggles can sing the Song of Songs The Honk of Honks is something that everybody's apart of, so when Gobo must get a honk from the Gorgs, Junior gives Gobo Ma's hair curler, which makes a honking noise.

96. Change of Address:
The Gorgs, along with everyone else, sing "Down in Fraggle Rock" at the end.