Fraggle Rock still on TV in Europe

Reaction score
A lot of people have been looking for fraggle episodes. But if you live in Europe, you might be able to just tape every episode! I live in the Netherlands and at 7.30 am every Saturday morning on 'Yorin' they show a fraggle episode. They actually went through all of the five seasons already, but recently they just started over. And the best part is: its in English! And with the original doc and sprocket. It only has Dutch subtitles. So I hope that some people how live in Europe can actually get yorin, otherwise this information was pretty useless and probably a bite frustrating too! -Lol- Good Luck! :excited:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Dude that is so cool! Man, it really bites where I live. Alot of people I've talked to don't even remember Fraggle Rock! So, I guess the best I can do is buy the DVDs. :frown:

funkydoo

Reaction score
i wish they had it on over here in jolly ol kingdom of united after all fulton mackay was the lighthouse keeper in our version . great career move that going from a prison warden in porridge to lighthouse keeper in fraggle rock =O)

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
It was on not too long ago here in Australia on the Disney Channel I think, sadly I don't have that channel or any other pay TV channels so it wasnt much good to me!