Thanks, Kermit

Frogster

Reaction score
I thought I'd share with the viewers of this website my true story of how I came to love and cherish Kermit. When I was born, I ended up having multiple heart problems, along with having traecheal malaisia, and one lung was disfunctional as well. So from the time I was born to the age of seven, I was in and out of the hospital; the first two and a half years I never left the place. But when I was first in the hospital, I was given my first Kermit doll. And to this day, whenever I need to go back and have an operation, I bring him. He was always there for me, like a friend who never has left my side, nomatter what. I'll always remember you, Kermit. Thanks for being there for me. :smile:

funkydoo

Reaction score
i not going into detail but without the muppet show i wouldn't have had a childhood jim henson was my god type thing and the dave golez and jerrys and frank oz's and all of the crew that were involved in the muppet empire (creature shop , seasame street , fraggle rock etc) were my heroes because without them i wouldn't be who i am today:flirt: