My Fraggle Hole

Frogster

Reaction score
Besides the 5 inch hole in the side of our barn at home, I did have one hole I could fit through growing up. It was fourth grade. We had an abandoned lumberyard in our town, and when my dad moved into town, I went for a ride on my bike one day. I had never travelled through town on my bike before, and while I was lost I stumbled upon the back side of the barn where there was shade. I stopped for a second, looking at this four foot tall, two feet wide hole, and for a second, I felt like Uncle Matt. I walked over to the hole, wondering what was all inside this lumberyard, trying to be adventurous. I looked in and it was really cool inside. But I knew I shouldn't wander alone, in case I got caught for tresspassing. So I went to find some friends who would want to adventure out into the abandoned lumberyard. Incidently, I did find four other friends who agreed to explore inside with me. It became our clubhouse for the next five months. And whenever people would drive by, we would escape out the Fraggle Hole, wait for them to go on, and then go back in when the coast was clear. Eventually two of my friends did get caught by "Sprocket," a.k.a---cops. They tore it down eventually and put tin up instead of making it out of wood. Now when I drive by it, I think of all the good times we had in there. Good times, good times.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That is so cool.

There was this area in the woods growing up that was covered with bushes, but in the center of it all was a cleared out spot with nothing growing in it, but it was covered by tree branches, bushes, leaves, vines, and looked like a little hut of sorts so we put a door (plank of wood) on the front and wrote "Br'er Rabbit" on the door.

Of course, we were never bothered by any body like Brer Fox or Brer Bear...much...