Muppet Voices: a familiar tone

Frogster

Reaction score
As you can see, I'm an avid watcher of the Muppets, so I've picked up on the voices. I can now do lots of the characters' voices absolutely perfect! I kid you not! I have impressed many with this talent. I can do Jim and Steve's Kermit (we can tell the difference), Fozzie, Statler, Waldorf, Sam the Eagle, Sweedish Chef, Floyd, the early Gonzo, Bunsen, Dr. Teeth, Rowlf, Pepe, Johnny, Bobo, Link and Animal. I can talk or sing like them. I love doing "Money," "Ukelele Lady," "Macho Man," and many others. I do all sorts of voices, though, ranging from The Simpsons to Saturday Night Live. So what about you guys out there? :big_grin:

funkydoo

Reaction score
I can do janice i can also do jim's kermit when he waves his arms and go's yeaaaaaaaaaah at the beginning of the show . I also do a good impression of ludo too inc his rock call sad but true =O)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Frogster said:
As you can see, I'm an avid watcher of the Muppets, so I've picked up on the voices. I can now do lots of the characters' voices absolutely perfect! I kid you not! I have impressed many with this talent. I can do Jim and Steve's Kermit (we can tell the difference), Fozzie, Statler, Waldorf, Sam the Eagle, Sweedish Chef, Floyd, the early Gonzo, Bunsen, Dr. Teeth, Rowlf, Pepe, Johnny, Bobo, Link and Animal. I can talk or sing like them. I love doing "Money," "Ukelele Lady," "Macho Man," and many others. I do all sorts of voices, though, ranging from The Simpsons to Saturday Night Live. So what about you guys out there? :big_grin:
Contact the Henson company. Sounds like from the list of voices you do that you could get a job there. :wink:

ryan

Frogster

Reaction score
Thank you Ryan. I just got to find out how...I appreciate your response! :smile: