Muppets.com - Wishlist

pepelover

Reaction score
Now that Disney has the Muppets, it's pretty clear that we'll see a pretty cool website dedicated completely to the Muppets. This is very very exciting, but I wondered what kinds of things everyone would want to see on the site. I can't wait to play some decent Muppets games and to see them in a more 'interactive' environment, not just on a flat page.

Please brainstorm! May Disney will listen to us and put up some of the ideas! (we can only hope)

coming "fall 2004"

Jonathan

Reaction score
I would love it to be like Muppetworld.com use to be

Bert & Ernie

Reaction score
:wink: Yeh, wich was the muppet site with all the 3D cool things? It should be like that that was REALLY FUN, but it should also have profiles on all the muppet films and the ones disney will make, adn stuff aobut making muppets kind of 'backstage with the muppets!' :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
it should also have a feature muppet for the month or week or day that would have a specal intervew with that muppet and more picturs and stuff.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I would like to see something along the lines of Muppetworld.com.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I want a well maintained site with actual information. It is easy for Disney to make a website full of flashy animations, pictures, and other stuff but not really say anything new. I want a site that is up to date (not still saying "look for the Muppet's Wizard of Oz this month on ABC" in August 2005) I want a site that keeps us, the fans, informed on the Muppets happenings. May be even a look behind the scenes of upcoming projects. Also not to just focus on the muppets of the new millenium, but also the classic works of the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's.

pepelover

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
I want a well maintained site with actual information. It is easy for Disney to make a website full of flashy animations, pictures, and other stuff but not really say anything new. I want a site that is up to date (not still saying "look for the Muppet's Wizard of Oz this month on ABC" in August 2005) I want a site that keeps us, the fans, informed on the Muppets happenings. May be even a look behind the scenes of upcoming projects. Also not to just focus on the muppets of the new millenium, but also the classic works of the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's.
I guess I'm kinda torn between wanting to see a cool history section and finally at last seeing a really great muppets website. I think this site is AWESOME at showing everyone the cool muppets stuff from the past, but disney is great at making really amazing sites. The sites that Henson put up were much more focused on the history stuff, but were kinda boring, and obviously look at what happened to our beloved muppets. Maybe disney will try to do something a little different to get even non-muppet fans to watch the films and stuff.

Rowlf's Roadie

Reaction score
I'm hoping muppets.com won't just be for plugging the latest Muppet production, like Muppet World initially. It should cover everything Muppet that Disney owns, but in the style of Disney's other sites.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I would want to see it include all of the characters, not just the main five or six as many other Muppet websites do. I would like to see classic characters like the Electric Mayhem, Scooter, Beauraguard and Rowlf, as well as newer characters like Johnny and Sal.