The Street We Live On DVD Edits

Reaction score
I am sooooo disappointed!!!!!!!!! I am watching Sesame Street with my daughter right now and it is the episode they made the new dvd from "The Street I live On". They cut out so much stuff on the dvd. I have the dvd and it is great, packed with lots of old stuff, but this episode has stuff on it that isn't on the dvd! I just saw 10 turtles on the telephone, I had completely forgotten about that one until I just saw it and it IS NOT on the dvd. Why did they cut some clips out??????????

salemfan

Reaction score
I don't know why because I haven't seen the DVD. What clips were cut out?

Dantecat

Reaction score
That is pretty weird! I am not sure why they did that. :boo:

Reaction score
Well, the ten turtles was cut out and in the part where Ernie sings Dance myself to sleep and it shows some of the guest stars dancing, they cut some of them out. The ending of the show and the ending of the DVD are totally different, they used a different classic clip at the end of each one. Then right before the credits on the show they show one clip from each year of Sesame Street, which I thought was really nice.......well they don't do that at all on the DVD. I just checked out the DVD one more time to see if on the menu there were deleted scenes or something from the show, but there's nothing listed. There might be other things different or missing, but those were the ones I noticed. I really thought the tv show today was better than the DVD. If I had known it would have been different I would have taped it, but I don't even have my VCR hooked up to the tv anymore, just the DVD player. After seeing one clip from each SS year today.....now I want to see more old stuff!!!!! :grouchy: