Any musical instrument players out there?

puppetpackpepe

Reaction score
I know you're out there. I have a fancy for the upright bass.
How about yall?

Klonoa

Reaction score
I played bass trombone in middle and high school. It's like a regular trombone, but bigger and more tuba-ish sounding. Never was very good, but I sure was LOUD!

As soon as Donkey Konga (GameCube), and Taiko Drum Master (PS2) come out, I guess I'll be a bongo and taiko drum player as well. I probably won't be a very good bongo and taiko player, but hey, I'll at least enjoy it. :embarrassed:

--Klonoa
"Is mayonnaise an instrument?"

Bert & Ernie

Reaction score
I play the trumpet, drums, learning guitar, play a bit of keyboard, and used to play the recorder. :embarrassed:

And no mayo isnt a instrument. :halo:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I play the piano and keyboard, and I also have a harp, a harmonica and three tin whistles. :cool:
Erin

ceecee

Reaction score
I play the clarinet, although not so much anymore. I was a high school band geek, but haven't played seriously since then. I would really like to learn guitar.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I used to play the piano, but I gotta get started back.

(D'Snowth plays "And Many More" on the ivory)

There, I said it, Now I don't have to do it!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I played the flute,from 5th grade to 9th grade marching band. I took up acoustic guitar in 11th grade. Piano & organ,I've know since childhood.I've always wanted to learn tenor sax & cello.

Whatever

Reaction score
I always wanted to play violin, but I can't because I am deaf in the high frequencies, and a violin plays mostly in the high pitches.

Drum Eater

Reaction score
You could play viola! The viola is often neglected, but it's range and tone quality are really amazing. I prefer it over the violin. I've played it for about 6 years, and I've played piano on my own (can't read music) for a couple years too. :halo: