Anyone seen Big Trouble in Little China?

Johnboy

Reaction score
It's a great 1986 fantasy comedy adventure from John Carpenter ( director of "Halloween", "Escape from New York" and " The Thing") featuring Kurt Russell as a truck driver named " Jack Burton" who goes into San Francsico's Chinatown where he must rescue his bestfriend's fiancee from an evil ancient Chinese sorcerer and an army of spirits from taking over the world.

It's got action, a sharp sense of humor, memorable quotes, monsters, chases, escapes, fighting, sword fights, demons, spirits, great special effects, Kim Cattral, a flying meatball with eyes all over it, great music by Carpenter, explosions, people flying, interesting storyline and not to mention a guy who literally inflates when upset then explodes a bunch of toss salad.

If you enjoy "Labyrinth", " The Goonies", " The Dark Crystal" and " The Princess Bride", then i highly recommend this movie.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh yeah, this movie is a favorite among my family, especially my dad and I. Haven't seen it in a long time, but I remember thinking the effects were pretty good for when it was made.

smeagol4prez

Reaction score
One of my childhood favorites, I wonder what ever happened to the sequel?