Least Favourite Muppets?

Lu775

Reaction score
I am not a fan of Mr. Poodlepants. As amusing as his name is, he always irritated me.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I found Andy and Randy Pig to be little annoying. But that's the whole point to their characters - to be annoying. So you really can't blame them for that.

Jonathan

Reaction score
i dislike Elmo and Bear in the Big Blue House!

jah742

Reaction score
i would have to go w/ elmo & baby bear. they are not so much classic, but the get on my last nerve. anyone see follow that bird? elmo is in it for about 3 seconds. that's how i like it!
my only gripes with any muppet character are post-jim henson.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I don't really dislike any of the Muppets, but I'm not too fond of Miss Piggy and Elmo.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
My least favorite Muppet is definately Pepe. His character is obnoxious, unfunny, and unnecessary. I wish that they'd just get rid of this twerp already. :mad:

Frogster

Reaction score
Does anyone wander if the actual Muppet performers, such as Kevin Clash, Dave Goelz, Steve Whitmire, and Brian Henson, actually read these articles? If they did, I would hope they would give our posts some serious consideration, and start doing things the old way.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
You know, I've wondered that alot, but I never wanted to bring it up because I thought it might sound silly. My least favorite character? Don't really have one. At least, not at the moment.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Wow!

Wow! I cant believe people responded to my forum!!

Anyway! Upon thinking about it, I dont dislike any muppets. I have to say, as part of the NEW muppet generation, I quite like Pepe. I think he needs a chance. In MIS he was v. funny!! :rolleyes:

I love bear in the big blue house. Although the moon sort of bugs me. There's things about Fozzie I dont really like either, but Im not sure!

D

x