"Puppet Parade" goes Worldwide!

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Some of you may know that I am involved in a local childrens show here in Southern Oregon called "Puppet Parade". It's a bible based show featuring some of my own handmade puppets. Anyway, we have 47 episodes filmed, and they have been airing here in Grants Pass, Or.

But, starting October 1st, "Puppet Parade" will be airing Worldwide! It will be seen in Canada, Asia, Africa, Europe, and more! For more info, please visit my website www.jakelockman.com . We hope to have an official Puppet Parade website up soon.

Have a great day!

Jake

Iokitek

Reaction score
Well I'm very opinionated when it comes to religious matters. So I most likely wouldn't enjoy the contents of the show. But other than that it all looks great. My only problem is that the frog puppet looks abit too much like Kermit for my taste.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Wow! That is some TALENTED puppet-making. Very well-crafted and original (although the frog does remind me of Robin, but that's Henson's fault for making him so simplistic :wink: )

Hope it goes well for you on the project!

Kudos,

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
This is great news Jake - congrats!

Just two questions:

1. Do you know who gets The Hope Channel International in Canada? I've never heard of it.

2. Where the heck is Oceana anyways? (I've always wondered that)

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Thanks for the Compliments!

I am now realizing that "Mr. Frog" does look too much like Kermit's Nephew. I may have to replace him! Thanks for pointing that out!

Sir Didymus

Whatever

Reaction score
scarylarrywolf said:
Wow! That is some TALENTED puppet-making. Very well-crafted and original (although the frog does remind me of Robin, but that's Henson's fault for making him so simplistic :wink: )

Hope it goes well for you on the project!

Kudos,
I agree, looks great. The frog looks like a cross between Robin and Wilkins.