Muppet Caper Movie

Beauregard

Reaction score
Animal jaybrad said:
the muppet caper was the first muppet film i ever saw, to this day it remains my favourite.i think the scenes at the gallery were the best. :sleep: :eek: :smile:
Excuse me Mr Kermit Sir, would you mind getting another avater. That one is Phils.

Whatever

Reaction score
Animal jaybrad said:
the muppet caper was the first muppet film i ever saw :smile:
Me, too, but Beau is right, you should use a avatar that no one else has. You can ask in the avatar thread for help if you need it.

Lisa D

Reaction score
ramdas said:
I saw the Muppet Caper Movie.Wow it is awesome.But I didn't understand how did Kermit jump from the bed when goes to meet Lady Holiday?How did they do it.Also Piggy crawling in the house.Did anyone of you watch Muppet Caper Movie.

Okay, I don't know if this one has already been explained, and I'm not as versed on the Kermit effect, but the Piggy one--which I completely agree is awesome--was done three different ways, depending on which shot you were looking at. There is the pose-able rigged Piggy for medium shots, and Frank Oz and Piggy on a crane for close-ups. The third one was developed specifically for this movie and used several times in it and that is the full-size Piggy suit. There is a stunt woman inside of her for the house climb, the pool dive and the motorcylce chase sequence.
I share your affection for this movie. (Can you guess?) Although I prefer Manhattan, Caper is a technological love-fest, and Charles Gronin is a spectactular villian and foil for Kermit.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, Charles is my third fav. villan after Tim Curry, and the lady in VMC

Lisa D

Reaction score
Doc Hopper is a fantastic villian! His "all in the name of commerce" attitude is especially timely these days. Actually found myself picturing Eisner buying and selling pieces of Kermit the last time I watched and found myself struck with a case of the screaming heebie jeebies.
:embarrassed:

Grodin's character is more of an interpersonal villian, not in it for world domination, just making his own evil based fun for himself--and trying to get in the way of Kermit and Miss Piggy in the process.

Lisa

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
"Im so sick and tired of the typical women with long leggs, soft skin, teeth like pearls...."-charles grodin
"Yeah...I can see how that'd make you sick to your stomach." -misspiggy :mad:

(may not be an exact quote) but definitley one of my most favorite quotes...