Guy Smiley Wanted

menasha

Reaction score
I'm currently looking for a Guy Smiley Puppet, Plush or even an ornament statue thing! If you have anything or know of anywhere i can get him I would appreciate it a great deal.

Thanks, Menasha.

jeklnhyd

Reaction score
your best bet would be ebay, check for the Kellogg's mini-beans. they had a really cute guy smiley that you could probably snag for 3 bucks, as opposed to 300-500 for the puppet version....

menasha

Reaction score
Hooray!!!

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction for the plush, i won the bid for the 8" Guy Smiley plush. My friend is going to be so stoked when i present it to him.

Thanks

Tassha_menasha

Camellia

Reaction score
Guy Smiley 5" plush for sale

menasha said:
I'm currently looking for a Guy Smiley Puppet, Plush or even an ornament statue thing! If you have anything or know of anywhere i can get him I would appreciate it a great deal.

Thanks, Menasha.
hi,

We currently have the Tyco Guy Smiley 5" plush/bean bag,$6 plus shipping. He is new, mint with tags

www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore

enjoy!
Camellia

menasha

Reaction score
Thanks

*Finally* I have found a Guy Smiley Plush, after searching everywhere one has poped up. As it always happens, when your looking you can never find! Now that i have found Guy Smiley, he's starting to pop up everywhere!

Joel aka: Muppet Man, will love his Guy Smiley plush, Thanks to everyone for helping me out.

Menasha.

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
Glad you finally got your "Guy"!!! If you're still interested in another Guy Smiley item, look on eBay for an ornament in which Guy is dressed up as a toy soldier! I got him as part of the Sesame Street ornament set from Grolier a few years back, and he's one of my favorites from the set!