Sweetums package shot!

WiGgY

Reaction score
He is 10.5 inches tall which is perfectly inscale with Kermit who seems to be the basis for all scales.

Luke

Reaction score
really? I thought you were always gunning for 13" and then Ken said he didn't need to make it smaller. I must have missed that. LOL!

Anyway i love Sweetums. The cost is kinda a little worrying considering him being released at the time of a playset i'll be buying extras off but it look like such a cool expressive figure, and one that'll really be a jewel in any display.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Nope. I always called for 10.5. Other wanted like 9 ad some nut bars wanted a 6 inch Sweetums. I think the people that thought Sweetums was 9 feet tall wanted a 12 or 13 inch Sweetums, but he isn't 9 feet tall. He's only like 7 at most.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Luke,
As this figure is only available through that web site, I emailed Palisades to see where us Brits can get him. He is going to be available through Forbidden Planet, and Im pretty sure my local dealer siad he can get them too. I think they are approx £24.99.

Chris

Luke

Reaction score
I remember now .... jeez i must be getting old.

Grandmaster C

Reaction score
I love the dislikes quote on the back on the box...

'Dislikes: Accidentally stepping on or eating Robin.' :crazy:

I just wish I could afford him at the moment myself, cause he looks like an awesome toy.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Oh I didn't even read the back. I like "Jack not name, Jack job!" in the job section. What are the odds any toy company other than Palisades would remember a line like that?

Moran9969

Reaction score
Quick question...

Where will us Canadians be able to buy the Sweetums figures?

There is a comic shop in downtown Toronto, the Silver Snail, which has thousands of action figures, and tons of muppet figures and busts. I know that they had convention figures too, so does this mean that Sweetums could be in this store if they can get convention figures?

Whatever

Reaction score
Grandmaster C said:
I love the dislikes quote on the back on the box...

'Dislikes: Accidentally stepping on or eating Robin.' :crazy:
I wasn't so crazy about that myself. See, I love the Robin/Sweetums duet as much as the next person and more, but that was one tiny thing that he did. I'd like to see focus on other things as well, like dislikes: scaring Julie Andrews while asking her for her autograph. I know that one would be impossible b/c of copyright, but it's just an example.